MAIN AGAR KAHOON - PART 1

Start from the beginning

"Come on Karan !! Tum apne dost ko aise nahi chhod sakte !! Aur agar aap janab unhe bolenge, toh voh jaldi maan jayengi.", Faizi said a smiling knowingly at the last sentence.

"Kyu ??", asked Karan confused.

Faizi just facepalmed and said, "Tum chhod hi do !! Nahi samjhoge !! Isliye ham kehte hain ki yeh feeling ke maamle mein 0 hain... Bechari Monami- Tsunami !!" He muttered the last part so that Karan won't hear it but to his misfortune, he did.

"Ab yeh emotions aur feelings kaha se aa gayi beech mein ??", Karan asked, his anger long gone now replaced by confusion.

Faizi joined his hands and said bowing, "Tum hame baksh do !!"

Karan rolled his eyes at his best friend's dramatics and said, "Chhodo, back to the topic, kyu naa ham Sanju ko batade jisse voh Monami se baat kare ??"

"Hmm idea bura nahin hain !!", Faizi replied thoughtfully. He continued, "Par kyunki, use TUMHARI girlfriend banna hain, tumhe bhi chalna padega use batane ke liye !!"

"Theeke par kyunki yeh TERA idea tha, tujhe bhi aana hoga !!", Karan compromised at which Faizi agreed.

Next Day (Saturday) – After Drills

Karan and Faizi had told Sanju everything in the morning and after some persuasion, she agreed to come with them to talk to Monami.

So now, our three special agents were walking to the garden where they knew Sid and Monami were sitting (Don't ask me how, just imagine they saw it in CCTV), looking as if they were going on a new mission.

"SID !!", they heard Monami's shout just before they were about to reach. They looked at each other and quickly went towards the sound, ready to take their gun out if needed. But the sight that met them, left them extremely baffled.

Monami was trying to catch Sid who was running in circles with a book in his hand.

"Monu bro !! Don't be so boring !! You are already a doctor !! Aur kitna padhegi ??", Sid said while running and turned backwards to face Monami when he saw all three trainers standing in front of him. He stopped seeing them causing Monami, who was coming from the other direction (the direction in which the trainers were standing but she didn't see them) to collide with him.

She rubbed her forehead and said, "What the hell Sid ?? Meri book vapis de !!", she said snatching back her 'Human Anatomy : Volume 2' from him when she saw he was trying to signal her something. It looked as if he was trying to say someone was behind her.

"Kya bolne ki koshish kar raha hain ?? Aur itna dara hua kyu hain ?? Aesa lag raha hain ki mere pichhe koi bhoot khada hain !! Or, God forbid, voh Khadoos Shergill !! Though I think the latter one is scarier !!", she said chuckling and turned to see the aforementioned 'Khadoos Shergill' standing there with a smirk playing on his lips. She gulped seeing it. 'Aaj toh tu gayi Monami !!' she thought.

"Oy !! Khabardar jo use aaj punishment di yaa data bhi toh !!", Faizi whispered in Karan's ear. Karan gave him an 'explain' look at which he elaborated, "Dekhiye janaab, aaj hame unki help chahiye, unhe hamari nahi !! Toh zara pyaar se baat karni hogi... isliye bhool jaa usne jo kaha kyunki tumhe bhi pata hain voh sach tha !!". Before Karan could say something Faizi turned to Monami and said, "Ham teeno ko aapse kuchh baat karni hain".

At seeing Monami and Sid giving questioning looks to each other he said, "Chinta mat kariye !! Yeh uss cheez ke baare mein nahin hain jiski aap log baat kar rahe the aur hamne 'galti se' sun li.". He smirked at the last line due to which Sid had to bite his lip to control his laughter and Monami throwed an annoyed look at her best buddy.