"oh" jungkook exclaimed making for the brunette to look at him with a small tilt of his head.

the blonde male carefully untied the brunette's already loose robe, going down on one knee and pressed a kissed on his tummy. the action making taehyung to smile, butterflies swirling in the pit of his stomach as a sweet blush appeared on his bread cheeks.

"good morning to you as well, my little one..." jungkook murmured pressing another soft kiss on the brunette's tummy.

*

the taekook couple had decided to have breakfast on the cabin's veranda to bask in the sea view as they eat.

they've been in the city for too long that they would love for their eyes to feast on the beautiful beach scenery as much as they can.

"i remembered, doctor choi wants to schedule you for a full check up when we get back" jungkook informed remembering the doctor saying that taehyung was in good health but still wanted to make sure as he was taking medications plus she wanted to properly check up on their growing baby as well.

"alright, i'll call up her secretary for an appointment" the brunette says a hand unknowingly going to his tummy which jungkook noticed making him smile. "does mom and dad know we're pregnant?" taehyung then excitedly asks.

jungkook chews on the piece of waffle as he shakes his head. "no, no. it's just me, doctor tan and doctor choi."

the blonde male very much appreciated that the obgyn doctor made efforts to talk to him in private as his parents were in the hospital as well when doctor choi was able to confirm the brunette's pregnancy.

"i wanted you to decide on when to tell the family, my love" the blonde male says with a smile with the brunette returning the gesture but lightly pouts which didn't go unnoticed by the older.

taehyung sighs. "i should be the one surprising you with the pregnancy news but it went the other way around" he mumbled, lips pouty and cheeks plump. "we both waited so long to get pregnant..."

jungkook chuckles as he leaned forward to give the pouty lips a kiss and gently brushing the tips of their nose that now made the younger lightly giggle.

"don't stress yourself about those things, my love...we're finally pregnant. what's important is yours and the baby's health... that's all i ask for" the blonde male murmurs.

the two continued eating with jungkook having to cook some bacon, eggs and prepared some fresh strawberries as the brunette was still hungry and suddenly craving.

taehyung was a bit shy to admit first that he still wanted to eat as he had already consumed two whole waffles and he usually doesn't eat that much but jungkook was quick to notice and made it seem that he was still hungry as well and offering to cook for the both of them.

"should we go swimming after, my love?" jungkook suggests seeing how much of a nice day it was.

they were now laying in the hammock, munching on the bowl of strawberries placed in the brunette's lap.

taehyung excitedly nods, agreeing despite still learning how to swim. the blonde male had been teaching him and he was quite a slow learner for it, too scared to let go of his husband's hand and would always end up clinging to him.