*Hilda pov*

Damn, this dude is fine!

He had to be new, cause I sure would have remembered him. I noticed he was smiling nervously at me while I stared back at him. I opened my mouth to say something flirty but then Britanny walked up.

"Sup bitch," She said, smiling at me, then when she spotted the guy,"and hello future baby daddy." She winked. He didn't say anything but just looked at me with his wide hazel eyes.

"You-you're the one." He smiled.

She laughed while I sat there confused.

The one? The one for what?

* Damion pov*

I finally found her, and she was even more beautiful up close. Hold up, what am I saying?

I'm a damn player. A fine girl is normal for me. But this girl...something was definitely different about her. She is special.

*Brittany POV*

DAMN he is very handsome. I couldn't help but check him out. Tall and muscular, just how I liked 'em. From the look in his eye, he looked as if he was trying to fall in love or something. How cute, Lord Jesus give me strength!

*Hilda Pov*

I wondered if these two were gonna continue standing here staring at each other or actually speak. I cleared my throat loudly.

"So!" I turned my charm towards the guy.

"What's your name, handsome?" I asked.

"Damion. Damion Rhodes." He replied, still looking at britanny.

She stuck her hand out, smiling mischievously and he shook it with a smirk.

"And I'm-" she tried to say

"Brittany Sammons," He interrupted,"we have third period together."

"Oh yeah! I thought you looked familiar." She glanced at me."Oh! This is my friend, Hilda."

I gave a small wave, waiting for him to at least speak to me directly. He hasn't said a word to me since Brittany's ass walked up.

I could admit that I was a little jealous, seeing as I was talking to him first.

I zoned out as Damion sat across from her and they started like they'd known each other for two years.

When he mentioned how his first day had

been, I interrupted. "So you're new here?" I flirted.

He glanced at me and said "yeah". then back at Britanny.

I rolled my eyes and stand up. "Y'all have fun."

"Wait, where are you going?" Brittany tore her attention from Damion to me.

"Home." I replied.

"But...I need a ride home after school, You know my car is in the shop!" She said.

"I have a car. I could bring you home if you want." Damion offered.

She immediately nodded her head, giggling.

"Bye Hilda." She waved her hand at me in the "shoo" gesture.

This bitch. I stomped to my car, forgetting my afternoon classes. It's not fair! I talked to him first. Any guy that comes for me always wants her leaving me.

Britanny just popped in and he forgot all

about me! This is not the first time its happening.

*Damion*

Damn this girl is just amazing. I couldn't take her home without getting to know her better. We went out for ice cream and then stopped at the park.

"Are you serious?" She laughed, finishing her ice cream.

"His hand really got stuck in a toilet?"

"Yes! Just to get his damn phone." I laughed along with her.

Me and Brittany had this instant connection. I mean, not saying I was trying to fall in love or something but...she could be a good one. We sat down on a bench and watch the sun set.

Look at me, watching the sunset. I guess she was really getting to me. I loved everything about her and I'd only known

her for less than a day. She was honest, intelligent, gorgeous, inside and out.

She really had me feeling some type of way.

"What are you staring at?" She laughed, a piece of her curly hair blowing in her face.

I gently tucked it behind her ear.

"You, beautiful."

She put her head down, smiling shyly.

"Nah, don't get shy now." I laughed.

"I'm not you're just corny as hell." She poked my nose.

"Nah but seriously, I'm feeling you. I

wanna be with you," I caught her gaze. "Tell me you'll be mine?"

She leaned in closer, closing her eyes and her lips parted slightly.

"Yes." She whispered. I pressed my lips gently to hers, immediately feeling a spark. Damn, this girl can kiss.

* Hilda *

I groaned for the umpteenth time today and threw my phone on the ground.

I had called Brittany over and over again and no answer! I haven't talked to her since I left her and Damion.

It just angered me to think of him. How dare he blow me off. And for her!

Oh my god, what are you saying Hilda?

That's your best friend, you are living in her house. That you are going to school is still because of her. Her mom is doing everything for you. She bought you a car even when you are not related to her.

Still, she stole my man. ..He's not even your man! Yet.

"Why am I arguing with myself?" You're just jealous he wants her and not you.

"I'm not jealous." I said to the voice in my

head. Yes you are. Admit it!

You want Damion all to yourself.

I get off the floor, angrily wiping my tears.

My phone beeps and I glare at it. Brittany finally replied to me. "Guess who's Damion's bae now!" She texted.

I scream again louder and throw my phone at the wall.

"They've only known each other for one fucking day!" I yell at my empty room.

I won't take this any more, am going to punish her. Not now, very soon.