It was not a small thing that An Wang Fei was hit by someone and almost fell down from the stairs. To put it bluntly, someone had attempted to murder the wangfei and the son of the crown prince. They had ulterior motives and were vicious; to put it cruelly, they had accidentally failed to step on the princess' foot and had accidentally knocked over the An Wang Fei. to see what the An Wang wants to do with it.

Even the Empress Wang was startled. She hurriedly ordered the palace maidservant to call the imperial physician, to let her see if there was anything wrong.

Xie Lisa sat behind a round table on the first floor of the pavilion. Jeon Jungkook was standing right beside her. She quietly grabbed his hand as she responded to their questions. Her fingers were cold. It could be seen that she was extremely frightened just now. Jungkook took the initiative and wrapped her hand with his own to keep her warm.

Gu Mina felt extremely guilty, and kept blaming himself, "It's all my fault that I couldn't hold my ground. If An Wang didn't appear in time, the consequences would have been unthinkable ..."

Xie Lisa also knew that she didn't do it on purpose, and told her not to blame herself too much, so she casually asked her about the situation at that time. Gu Mina said that she was hit by Chen Yingxue and fell forward unsteadily. As for Jeon Jennie not pulling her, she did not tell Xie Lisa. The matter was already messy enough, so there was no need to exaggerate any further. But, her disappointment with Jeon Jennie was real. Who would have thought that the friendship between the two of them for so many years would break so easily because of such a small matter?

After Xie Lisa heard this, she pondered for a moment, "Chen Yingxue fell, why did the servant maids beside her not help her?"

Gu Mina also felt that it was strange. Logically speaking, the servant maids should have been following her closely even in such a narrow staircase.

Unless they didn't want to...

Xie Lisa slowly tightened his grip on Jeon Jungkook's hand, and said with a hint of anger: "It's my carelessness ...."

Chen Yingxue had been rejected by Jungkook to marry off in front of everyone, and she had refused to give him face. She harbored resentment in her heart, so she wanted to vent her anger on her? What good is it for her if something happens to her and her child? Does she think that she can marry into the An Wang's Mansion?

Xie Lisa never had a good impression of Chen Yingxue, and now, she was even more annoyed to the extreme. Forget about letting her marry An Wang, she even did not like to took a good look at her!

Xie Lisa turned her head to look at Jeon Jungkook, her clear almond-shaped eyes blinked several times, looking pitiful. "Big Brother Xiao Jungkook, help me seek justice."

Actually, it was not that she could not resolve it herself, but she was pregnant now, and the doctor had said that she should not go overboard. Just in case, it would be safer to let Jungkook do it.

Furthermore, Emperor Jeon Gong Yo had just wanted to allow Chen Yingxue to be the side imperial concubine for Jungkook, so if she came out to make things difficult for Chen Yingxue, it would be hard to say if their situation was real.

Jungkook rubbed the top of her head, "Don't worry."

Even without her saying it, he would still decide for her.

When the rest of the ladies had come out, he waited outside for a while to see them. He wanted to go upstairs to take a look, but he didn't expect to see such a soul-stirring scene. He couldn't imagine what would have happened if he hadn't caught her in time. Of course, after he caught Xie Lisa, the guilt in Chen Yingxue's and Jeon Jennie's eyes did not escape him.