Jeon Jungkook thought for a while, "After the child is born."

That would take months!

Xie Lisa thought about how she had to look messy for the next few months. It was unbearable, she focused on appearances the most, she had to dress beautifully no matter where she went, how could she endure that? She pointed with her delicate finger and drove him away with her angrily. "Get out, get out ..."

Jeon Jungkook stood there motionlessly, feeling a little helpless: "I'm doing this for your own good."

Xie Lisa's almond-shaped eyes were round, without the slightest hint of gratitude, "Who would be as exaggerated as you? When my eldest sister and second sister were pregnant, their heads were filled with jade. Eldest sister and second sister husband are not as cautious as you! "

She also knew that he was being cautious.

After all, this child had been looking forward to it for so long. He did not want to make any mistakes.

He didn't want anything to happen to her either.

Jeon Jungkook did not move a muscle, when he saw her red face, her messy hair, and the few strands of hair on her forehead, made her look like a lunatic. He smiled suddenly, as if he understood why she was so angry. He pulled her hair from her face, revealing her smooth forehead. He leaned over and kissed it lightly. "Even if you don't wear those things, you'll still look good."

He rarely said these explicit words of love, and he was probably not used to it either. His voice was a little hoarse and astringent, as if he was trying to please her.

Xie Lisa snorted, she turned her head away, not showing any gratitude.

He quickly promised, "I'm telling the truth."

Xie Lisa slowly turned her head around and looked at him with her beautiful almond eyes.

He coughed in embarrassment. Right at this time, servant maids came in with lunch, and a plate was placed on top of the round table outside. He seemed to have finally found the stairs, "Let's go eat."

Xie Lisa pursed her her mouth a thin line. "No."

Eating everyday was a huge event, and Jeon Jungkook had to worry about it. Her tastes were becoming more and more picky. She didn't eat either, and even the sweet and sour pork she used to love had lost its appetite. Jeon Jungkook had no choice but to let the kitchen cook. If there was a dish she ate two more times, Jeon Jungkook would definitely order someone else to serve the dish.

Just like this, the meat that she had lost weight in the past two months was finally being reared back bit by bit by Jeon Jungkook within the next few days.

Under Jeon Jungkook's persuasive words, Xie Lisa was finally willing to sit down and drink a bowl of medlar and red date black chicken soup. However, she had only taken two mouthfuls when she frowned and covered her mouth, turning her head to spit out the soup that she had just drunk.

Even though her stomach was empty, she still could not help but vomit.

The servant maids immediately surrounded her, and Shuang Yu wiped her mouth with a handkerchief. Shuang Yan served a cup of tea to her, and let her rinse her mouth with it.

Jeon Jungkook took the handkerchief from Shuang Yu's hands, wiped the corner of her mouth and asked: "What's wrong, does the kitchen not taste good?"

She shook her head, refusing to look at the table. "The moment I smell it, I feel disgusted. Take it away."

Then, Jeon Jungkook got someone to carry away the black chicken soup and asked her what she wanted to eat. However, she glanced at the table, and without wanting to eat anything, she crawled into his embrace using her hands and legs, and buried her head into his chest while holding his waist: "I don't want to eat anything at all."