Usagi x Misaki Vacation Pt. 2

Sorry it took so long. It deleted this part like 3 times, and I got pissed at this so i stopped for a few day. Ohh, btw, I have a new story called "Misunderstandings". It is a very sad story revolving around Takano x Onodera.

Italicized means that it is in English

Usagi POV

The next morning, I woke up to see my Misaki curled around me. It was so cute. I had to restrain myself from kissing him right then and there. I reluctantly removed his arm. I stood up to take a smoke. I walked out to the balcony. Today is going to be a very important day for both of us.

I heard something moving around inside. Misaki must be up. I walked inside to surprise him. I saw Misaki in the kitchen. He must be thinking he is going to make breakfast. Not today.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. Misaki started getting flustered. "Just what do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"M-making breakfast." He replied. He is still so embarrassed when I do this. He is so cute. I snuggled my face against his hip.

"No your not. I am going to treat you to a breakfast out. Oh, and it is a fancy restaurant so pick out one of the suits I packed you." I explained. He looked pissed.

"And why do you think I will just follow your devious plans?" Asked Misaki. He crossed his arms, attempting to look mad. I simply through him on the kitchen table. Luckily, there was nothing on it. I pinned his arms on the table. I cleaned in close to his ears.

"Because I will devour you right here, right now if you refuse." I whispered seductively into his ears. He got the point because he pushed me off of him, and ran upstairs to the room. I let him push him off. I lit another smoke, and collapsed onto the coach. It would be nice if he didn't always try to push me off of him for once. I know I let him push me off, but still.

5 minutes later, My Misaki walked down looking the most handsomest I have ever seen him. He looks almost like he is walking down the aisle at a wedding. Well, to be honest, soon he will be walking down the aisle. I smiled at that thought. I must have looked really creepy smiling at him like this, not saying a word, because he snapped his fingers infront of my face. That woke me up from my trance.

"Sorry, Angel. You look absolutely stunning and perfect, like always." I said. I reached to hold his hand. Misaki looked away, but he saw my incoming hand. He took it which surprised me a little bit.

"Th-thanks, baka Usagi. Oh. I just remembered. I forgot to ask where we were." Said Misaki. He looked at me with his big, innocent eyes. I couldn't help but smile at his expression.

"We are at Chicago, Illinois. Actually, in the suburbs of Lockport. Right now, we are staying at Homewood Suites." I explained to him. He nodded in recognition.

We started to walk to the breakfast restaurant. "So where are we going right now?" Asked Misaki. We were walking there, hand in hand.

"We are going to a breakfast restaurant called Honey Field Restaurant." I explained.

"What is there to eat there?" Asked Misaki.

"Well, we can get bagels, pancakes, french toast, crepe, or waffles. There is also a lot more." I replied.

After we had our breakfast, I brought Misaki to Chicago. It was an hour in a cab. Misaki kept asking questions about where we were going, but I always blew him off saying that he will see when we get there.
"You can stop here. Thank you." I replied to the cab driver. The total came out $530. I handed him $550. He nodded for us to exit the cab. When we exited the cab, I brought him to Lake Michigan. When we walked to the perfect spot, I went onto one leg. I took out the ring. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. I think Misaki realized what is happening because he started blushing. I think I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Misaki. I have been in love with you ever since you cried for me. Even though I fell in love with your crying face, I never want to see it again. I fell in love with the emotion you showed me. I love you more than any of the 10 years that I loved Takahiro. I love waking up next with you in my arms. But, I can't help thinking that you will leave me. So, will you give me the honor of marrying you?" I proposed. Misaki started sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me sobbing his eyes out.
"So I take that as a yes?" I said, a little sarcastic. I put my face towards his. I was surprised when my lips was greeted with his. I eagerly pulled him closer to me. Even when our bodies were as close as they can possibly be, I wanted him closer. I have to resist the urge to make love with him until we get back to hotel. As we walked towards a new cab, we were walking hand in hand. Eventually he put his head on my shoulder. I then put my head on his head. We could stay like this for hours. I am so happy that he is mine forever. All of a sudden, Misaki started talking which caused me to jump.
"Did you- did I scare you?" Misaki began.
"Yeah. Yeah, but I'm fine." I encouraged him.
"As I was saying, -haha- did you get Takahiros approval?" Asked Misaki.
"Yes. Do you remember when you went to Takahiros house for a bit?" I asked. I hope that he won't bring up the fact why he went to Takahiros house.
"No, wh- oh, yeah I remember." Misaki said. He didn't seem that upset so that is good.
"Well, when you went to pack, I asked Takahiro." I explained.
"Ahh." He said. We went home the rest of the way in silence, hand in hand. I am so happy that he is my fiancée now. Finally.