Masamune x Ritsu story Pt. 1

Onoderas POV
I am so happy that I am dating Takano-san. I do not even know what I was so scared about. Everything is perfect for the two of us.

The only thing that is a little bit annoying is that the entire company knows we are dating now, and we are being bomb barded with questions. If somebody asks me one more question, I swear I will...

"Ricchan!! When are you going to tell us how this happened???!!" Said my extremely annoying co worker, Kisa Shouta. At least right now, he is annoying. Because he is annoying the living hell out of me. Thats it. I had enough.

I slammed my hand on the table. The entire department looked at me with surprise. My eyes locked with Takano-san for a split second before I continued.

"Ok. Raise your hand if you want to know about me and Takano." Takano got curious, and leaned at the edge of his desk. The entire departments hand shot up.

"Then sit your asses down, and listen up. Because I will not be repeating myself. As you all know, me and Takano are dating. But little do you know. It did not begin here at Marukawa Publishing." By this point, everyone had there complete and undivided attention on me.

"That's right. Me and Takano go way back. 10 years ago, in fact. 10 years ago, both me and Takano were in high school together. I loved him then and I love him now. Back then, I loved him so much that I started stalking him. Then one day, I was reaching for a book, and my hand touched Takanos hand. I was so shocked that I just poured my heart out." Takano started laughing.

"Hey, you shut up. I am telling a story here." I said to my lover. Takano put his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, but the memory of it is coming back to me. The confession came out of nowhere." Said Takano. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I was trying to keep it in." I said, defensively.

"But you failed." Said Takano. He was desperately trying to keep his laughter inside, but he was failing miserably.

".... miserably." Wait, I know this voice. I turned around to see Yokozawa.

"Yokozawa! When did you get here?" I said, flustered.

"I heard you were saying your life story, so I had to come." He replied.

"Whatever. I guess you can listen. I do owe you and all." For the Usagi thing. And besides, if it weren't for Yokozawa, then we probably wouldn't be dating right now.

"Anyways. As I was saying.... oh yeah, so after I confessed to Takano, we started to date because Takano said that he didn't mind dating me." Yokozawa gave Takano a death glare. Takano stood up. Then he started saying...
"Ok. I have something to get off my chest. And since you trust me now, finally, I am going to say it. But in the very beginning, I was grossed out, and frankly, I did not get it one bit. I started dating you because I had nothing better to do. I wanted to crush your illusions." He was looking at me with apologic eyes.
"Yeah. I figured that much..." I said, with my head down. Takano stood up, and walked towards me. He put his hands on shoulder. I looked up at him.
"But that was in the beginning. Slowly, but surely, you started to warm up to me. Before I knew it, I was head over heels in love with you." Then I leaned in to kiss my lover. We stayed like that for a few a few minutes.