Convenience Store (Sekai)

Ritsu POV
I walked into the Convenience Store, hand in hand with my new lover. I looked away blushing. I am never going to get used to calling him that.

"What is your problem? I didn't even do anything." Said Takano. He tightened his grip on me. I can feel him looking at me. This just made me blush even more. He let go of me.

"Wh-" I began, but then his lips touched mine. That alone set me in a world of ectasy. I dropped all the food, and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Great. You dropped all of the food." Said Takano, stopping the kiss for a moment.

I grabbed his shoulders and pushed his lips onto mine again, saying, "just shut up and enjoy the moment." After a few minutes of passionately kissing, we both broke apart taking deep breathes. We forgot to breathe again. I picked up the fallen food. Once we did that, we continued to walk, hand in hand.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Asked Takano AKA my lover.

"Of course. Ask me anything." I replied, tightening my grip on his hand.

"Umm... what made you change so much? Like, you're so affectionate now. Not that I am complaining, though. But I am curious." Asked Takano.

"I don't really know. I guess before I felt like I can go my own speed on things, and I never imagined that you would suddenly not be by my side anymore. I guess it made me realize that I was taking it for granted, so I knew that I had to man up and show everybody that you are mine before you may truely leave again. And this time you may never return." I replied, looking up at his eyes.

"I would never leave. I never want to experience that hell of a ten years ever again." Said Takano, looking up at space.

"Maybe not now, but I had a sickening feeling that if I don't tell you soon that you would get tired of me and leave me. I mean, I do admit that I was a little cold." I said, looking forward.

Takano brought me into a hug. "Maybe so, but I still would never leave. I was more scared that you would leave me, if anything." He said.

"True. I was considering it." I said. I looked up at Takano to see his face was filled with absolute horrid.

"B-But that was at first. No matter how many times I may have thought that, I would never do it because deep down, I was always kinda in love with you. No matter how mean that you may have gotten, I was never going to actually leave. I couldn't. Those 10 years were absolute hell for me, too. I thought my wall got high enough, but the minute that I realized who you were, it came crashing down." I continued. His face was completely calm by the end, reassured.

"Lets continue with this shopping." Said Takano. I nodded.

A few minutes later, we were preparing to leave when I saw Haitini out of the corner of my eye. Crap. Not here. Not now. I started pulling on Takanos shirt.

"What?" He said, a little impatient. I pointed to where Haitini was.

"Ok. Just pretend we dont see him." Said Takano, facing his back to where Haitini was. We quickly exited the store. When we were unloading the groceries into our car, I heard a very familiar voice.

"HEY GUYS! I HAVENT SEEN YOU TWO IN A WHILE. When was the last time I saw you? OH YEAH, wasn't it the time that I-" began Haitini. Takano thankfully stopped him. Takano turned around to face that bastard.

"Haitini. Shut the fuck up already. We both know what happened. And frankly, you can't get in between me and Onodera anymore because WE ARE TOGETHER NOW!! SO HAHAHAHA TO YOU." Screamed Takano. Takano then slapped Haitini. I quickly came into the rescue. I put my hands over Takanos hands.

"Ok. Ok. Calm down Takano. He isn't going
to do anything anymore. Even if he was planning something more, I will not let us become separated." As I said that, Takano was looking at me with puppy dog eyes. As if saying, Do You Really Mean That?

"Geez. I cannot visit you guys?" Asked Haitini, like he is innocent. That made a nerve break in Takanos head.

"NO! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" Said Takano. It was getting harder to keep his hand back from hitting Haitini. I was very thankful when Haitini ran away. I let go of Takanos hand. He started breathing loudly.

"Sorry, I just didn't want him to try to take you away anymore." Said Takano.

"Its ok. I am not going anywhere." I replied. "Lets go home." Takano nodded his head in agreement.

When we were heading home, I laid my head on his shoulder the whole ride.