Chapter 4

Y/n pov (Arm still broken but doesn't need the sling, only cast)
Me and Mir decided to have a sleep over, I was going over to her place, she lived like 3 or 4 houses down. "Mom, I'm going to Miriam's to stay over, bye" I yelled leaving the house "bye y/n, have fun at your girlfriends!" Aaron yelled. No I didn't tell them he was just joking around.
I got to Mir's house, she let me in and we went to her room, "so what do you wanna do?" I asked, I saw her hands doing a mini grabbing motion "you wanna pet me, don't you?" "Absolutely, yes, I do" she said insanely fast. There was a small puff of grey smoke reviling my ears and tail, I sat in her lap as her hands went to the top of my head and started playing with my ears. Sometimes stuff like that can be very relaxing so I eventually ended up falling asleep in Miriam's lap, I woke up in her bed with her arms around me but I also woke up to a loud banging on Miriam's window. That caused me to fall off the bed and land on my tail cause it was still out, I let out a sharp gasp as started to breathe heavily because the winded me. Miriam quickly looked over the side of the bed "you good?" She whispered, I just gave her a thumbs up while trying to catch my breath. Miriam opened the window to find Abby and priya standing there "Hey guys, what are you doing here, y'know now really isn't the greatest time" Mir said questionably "why not?, you got you're girlfriend over or something?" Priya joked. Miriam's face turned red and she looked away. "Wait! No, you actually have the girl from the daisy mart here." Abby got excited and looked past Miriam, I slowly sat up and waved at them, completely forgetting about my ears, they stared at me and I remembered my ears and a tiny puff of grey smoke went off. Miriam let them in and they Immediately surrounded me "Are You A Werewolf?" Priya asked rather quickly "What? No, well yes, but it genetic meaning I can't turn anyone into one, it's only past down" I said.

HELP I'm running out of ideas I'll take any if not all, give plz 🥺