They Want To Cuddle

A/N: I can't be the only one whose partner never says outright that they want cuddles.

Dolores

Originally, you were sitting on the floor, reading a book and minding your own business. Then, Dolores joined you on the floor. You glanced up. She'd left her book on the bed.

"What's up?" you asked.

"I'm bored," she said.

"Oh." You bookmarked your book. "Want to go do something?"

"No." She wrapped her arms around your waist and dropped her head onto your shoulder. You smiled.

"Maybe you'd rather stay here and do nothing, then?" you asked.

"That sounds perfect," she said.

You put your arms around her and closed your eyes.

Luisa

"Sorry I'm late!" you said, bursting into Luisa's room. "I knocked over a vase before leaving my place and had to clean it up first!"

Luisa glanced at the clock. "You're not late," she said.

"Fine." You kissed her. "Sorry I'm not early. What do you want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could just stay in," she said.

"Stay in and do what?"

"I don't know. Nothing?"

"You know, you could just say you feel like cuddling," you said, grinning.

"I could," she said. "But you always figure it out."

Bruno

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

You looked across to Bruno, who was sitting beside his bed. "What is it?" you asked.

"Come here," he said.

You placed the rat in your hands back on the dresser, whereupon it scampered off, and moved to stand by your boyfriend.

"What do you need?" you asked.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you to sit beside him. "I just need you," he said, putting his arm around your shoulders. "Right here."

"I see." You laid your head on his shoulder. "You know something?"

"What?"

"I think I need you right here, too."

Camilo

You and Camilo were having a quieter day of hanging out when out of nowhere, he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and pulled you into a chair with him.

"Camilo!"

"What?"

"What do you mean, 'what?' I mean 'what.' As in what are you doing?"

"I'm holding my girlfriend."

You unpeeled his arms from your waist and shifted to face him. He immediately put his arms around you again. You wrapped your arms around him, too.

"You could have just said so," you said.

He smirked. "And yet, here we are."

Mirabel

You and Mirabel were chilling on the floor of her bedroom, doing nothing in particular. You decided to get up for a drink, but when you tried to take a step towards the door, you felt a hand on your ankle, holding you back. You looked down.

"Mirabel?" you asked.

"Don't go," she mumbled.

"I'm not leaving," you said. "I'm just stepping out."

"Don't," she said. "Please."

You smiled and got back on the floor. Immediately, Mirabel rolled over and hugged you.

"I just want to hold you for a bit," she admitted.

"I'm on board with this," you said, returning the embrace. "But at some point, I am still leaving for a drink."

"Not yet?"

"Not yet."

Isabela

You and Isabela were sitting back to back on her bed when you noticed something.

"You've been kind of quiet today," you said. "Is something wrong?"

"Not really," she said. You could feel her shoulders shrug against yours.

"Then what's up?" you asked.

"I don't know," she said. She moved sideways so that she flopped onto the bed beside you. "I feel like having a lazy day."

"Want me to go?" you asked.

"Not in the least," she said emphatically.

She reached up and pushed you down. You turned around to lay beside her, right way up. She rolled over so that her arm draped across you and her face was buried in the curve of your neck.

"This is good," she said. "I'll just stay right here until dinner."

You wormed your arm out from under her and laid it on top of her head.

"Sounds good," you said.