Chapter 1:

*After summer camp  is over everyone goes back to Salt Lake to get ready for senior year*

*2 Weeks before school starts again*

*Ricky walks through the door of his home*

Ricky: I'M HOME! 

*Ricky places his suitcase and bags down by the door*

Mike: Hey! So how was camp?

Ricky: Ummm... let's just say it was ok.

Mike: What happened?

Ricky: Lily and I broke things off.

Mike: How come?

Ricky: She stole the harness that we were supposed to use for beauty and the beast.

Mike: Wow, she seemed really sweet when I met her.

Ricky: Well my friends were right, she is two-faced.

Mike: Yeah, I'll let you know when dinner will be ready.

Ricky: Ok.

*Ricky goes up into his room, he starts to think things through and decides to take a break from dating and start going to therapy*

*2 weeks later school starts, and after Ricky starts going to therapy*

*The First Day Of School*

*Big Red and Ricky are walking together*

Ricky: I can't believe it's senior year, the last year out of all of high school.

Big Red: Yea, and the last year before college, I'm going to miss this place.

Ricky: We still have the whole school year, and this year I'm taking things easy.

Big Red: You mean?

Ricky: I'm not rushing into a relationship and I've been going to therapy...

Big Red: To help out with what exactly?

Ricky: Personal issues to get off of my chest, and it's actually been helping out a lot.

Big Red: Well that's good.

*Ricky and Big Red walk into the school *

Kourtney: Ricky!

*Big Red and Ricky Look over  and see Kourtney and Ashlyn by their lockers, they both walk over*

Ricky: Hey!

Kourtney: Hey, how's everything been since we left summer camp?

*Kourtney is putting things in her locker* 

Ricky: It's been good.

Ashlyn: Really? I'm shocked, well not really.

Kourtney: Lemme guess, the whole breakup with Lily was probably a relief for you?

Ricky: Well I was broken for a bit, but I've been feeling a lot better since going to therapy.

*Kourtney shuts her locker door and looks at Ricky*

Kourtney: Therapy?

Ricky: Yeah, it's good to talk to someone, this year I'm starting off fresh.

Ashlyn: That's great Ricky.

Kourtney: Yea, but don't you want to find someone?

Ricky: I feel like focusing on myself and not rushing things, taking it slow.

Ashlyn: Honestly that's the best thing to do, it's only been 2 weeks.

*Bell Rings *

Kourtney: Well it's time for class.