6.

Beyoncé - On The Run

I'll hold your heart and your gun

Hearing Amanda tiredly unlock the door at 03:36 was the best sound Troy has ever heard. He had stayed up all night, waiting for his wife to return to him. He was starting to worry about her knowing how cruel and evil this world really is, and also after all he has been through he has seen everything ten times worse.

He imagined Amanda being kidnapped and killed, but erased the image quickly from his mind before he becomes more paranoid.

Troy quickly stood to his feet and walked towards the noisy women.

"Amanda. Thank God." He quietly said as he watched Amanda threw her heals off, almost hitting Troy in the process.

"Fuck off Troy." He could tell Amanda was intoxicated, and he was going to have to take care of her.

Troy bit his tongue from saying anything back, his tongue was sharp at the moment but he has to hold it back.

Of course Troy was annoyed his wife came home at 3:30 in the morning, but he couldn't risk messing up anymore. He didn't want to lose the woman who he loves.

"Let's get you to bed." Troy reached out to wrap his arm around her shoulders but even when drunk, Amanda pushed him away wuickly. "Don't touch me."

Amanda slowly walking up the staires, each step she took irritated Troy because of how stubborn she was being.

Once he saw her almost trip over her own feet, he knew he had to help. With a sigh he walked up the staires and easily picked her up in a bridal position and walked up the staires, towards the bedroom.

"Troooooy." Amanda whined as she wiggled in his hold. "Stay still." Troy ordered sternly, he was used to the strict voice his captain used to use so much that he started to use it, he didn't know how much that stern and serious voice scared Amanda.

"No. Just put me down." Her words were slightly slurred as her eyes started to close from tiredness.

Troy almost dropped Amanda in anger and shock once he looked at her messy lipgloss that looked like someone was kissing those delicious pair of lips.

His eyes trailed down to her neck which had a small hickey to the side of it.

In anger, Troy threw Amanda's body on the bed. Luckily, she had only bounced up and down for a few seconds before she could control herself.

"You were with someone else." It wasn't a question because he knew thw answer.

Amanda hummed a yes and spread her legs.

Her hand trailed down the middle of her thighs. Her tight skirt was getting in the way so she pulled it up, Troy didn't know what she was planning but wasn't going to stop her by the looks of it.

"And you know what... He finger-fucked me so good."

Troy's jaw clenched as his breathing became hard. He was glaring at Amanda who wasn't looking at him, but only concentrating on the hand rubbing her thighs.

"H-he touched you?" Troy's voice was deep and dark now, he was angry, furious even at the man who dared to touch his woman and at Amanda for letting him.

"It felt so good. Amazing even." Amanda sat up, her eyes sparkling in amusement as she looked at a shaking Troy. "Maybe even better then you."

Troy knew how to control his temper but there was times when he just couldn't.

He was about to lose his temper but he didn't want to, he took deep breaths ro calm himself down. But that whole "take deep breaths" is bullshit.

"I was so wet for him..." Amanda knew she was making him angry, that wasnt going to stop her.

She wanted to make him angry, sad and frustrated. Thats what she felt like after he told her he had cheated.

In her point of view she wanted him to feel the same way. To feel what she went through, but of course she felt slightlt guilty because he HAD gone through a lot, and probably needed comfort.

But thats no reason to cheat on someone. If you love them then you would never cheat on them, right?

"Amanda I'd advise you to stop." His voice held a warning that Amanda had completely missed.

"God I wish he fucked me." Amanda rubbed her core through her thong, and closed her eyes.

In seconds, Troy had grabbed something large and threw it against the wall with a groan. "Stop it! Fucking stop it!"

Troy stormed over to Amanda and crawled his body over hers.

"You will not disrespect me." His dark eyes stared into Amanda's innocent ones.

He didn't know that she was lying her ass off.

No man had touched her in that way, only kissed and that hickey is one that Troy made but she covered it up with makeup and during the night her make up was rubbed off.

"I am your husband, not one of your friends you can brag about what men you have met. I told you I cheated because I couldn't bare it anymore. But you go out and do the same spitefully." His hands were either side of Amanda's head. Her small smirk was still on her face.

"You're amused by this?" Troy's hand clenched around a handfull of Amanda's hair. She liked it when he was rough.

"Huh? You think this is funny!?" He yelled in her face, but Amanda continued to uncontrollably laugh at him. This was the alcohol doing this. No way would Amanda ever tempt her husband into hurting her, basically.

He looked like he was seconds away from giving her a punishment.

"I love it when you're like this. You look so sexy." Her hand brushed through Troy's hair.

Amanda moved her legs around so that Troy was inbetween them.

Troy was a messed up person in the head now. But what Amanda going to give him up? No. They were meant to be and of course marriages has its downs.

"I'm lying to you. I only kissed a man, and this hickey is the one you gave me but I covered it up with make up until now." Her arms wrapped around Troy's neck.

Could she forgive him?

I don't want too but I have too... I'm in love with him.

"Troy, I forgive you."

***
so basically i thought beyoncé on the run was a good song for this story because they are basically talking about love and guns but minus the criminal part lol anyways

vote and comment i love comments