Description/Sneak Peak

Soldier's Broken Love

He was grateful for the perfect life he had and for the beautiful wife who loves him.

His smile would never leave his face when he was around his angelic wife.

But that all changed when he came back from the army after one year.

She was excited to see the love of her life, after so long without his touch and love.

But she only met a man who looked like he had no soul, so dark and cold.

His eyes dull and deadly.

His skin rough and cold with cuts all down his legs and arms.

He didn't look at his wife with the same admiration and love she was so used to.

He didn't want to pleasure and entertain her.

She had lost the love of her life's heart, but she was determined to get it back.

This is the Soldier's Broken Love

***

Amanda stared at her husband with watery eyes.

Troy's leg's apart as his eyes didn't move his eyes from his black boots.

"Troy?" Amanda's voice had cracked from keeping in her sobs. She reached out to touch his thigh but his reflex's caught the better of him.

He had gripped onto her wrist, his dull and intimidating eyes glared at the crying women who was desperate to have her loving husband back.

Amanda's eyes were wide with alert when Troy had tightened his grip on her wrist.

"You're hurting me Troy. Stop." She threw her hand back away from him as she rubbed the red area.

"Who even are you anymore?" She stood up from her chair, but she knew better then to anger him and test his emotions.

She had to have patience and needed to realise that her husband had just came back from the army and needs the love and attention he hasn't got in a year.

Amanda knew just what to do to get her husband's attention.

***
So this is inspired by the poem called "The Manhunt"