"The Fateful Encounter"

(3rd POV | Dimensional Warp)
????: Argk!!

????: Z-san! Are you okay?!?!

Z: Me and Haruki are fine Taiga-Sempai!

Taiga: Taitas! Fuma! We need to bond!

Taitas and Fuma: Okay!
-
The three became into one and it's the Tri-Strium. Z with Taiga fight Celebro who was fleeing from Z's world after being captive. Suddenly, a wormhole opened that made Celebro and Taiga fell into it leaving Z and Haruki behind.
-
Z and Haruki: GUYS!!!
-
Celebro and Taiga fights continue over a peaceful Earth. Then the two fired their ultimate arsenal. When the two collided, a massive explosion occurred. Then the two fell into the peaceful world. The Tri-Squad splits into their individual self and the three of them turned into light.
-
Taiga, Taitas, Fuma: Here we go again...
-
The Tri-Squad veered off to their own path in the world that they are in. Now, the part of this world was about to have its first sunshine of the day. Right now, Taiga found himself in a peaceful area of the biggest city. Then he proceeded to look around the area. Suddenly he sees a flower shop that was about to be opened. He sees a man opening the doors slowly. Since Taiga was a ball of the tiny spark of light, the man cant sees it.
-
Taiga: He is old, I mean he is not perfect to be my human host partner.

...

Taiga: Let me see if some of his family is here.
-
Taiga went inside and to be surprised, he noticed that this flower shop is also a house. He went upstairs and entered a room through the wall. Once in the room, Taiga sees a girl who was in a school uniform and was ready to get out. She has short hair with a strand of red hair on the left.
-
Taiga: She is perfect. There are no rules about a partner that should be a male.
-
The light of Taiga merges with the girl. But the girl didn't notice.

(???? POV)
It's been a week since Sayo and Hina sacrificed themselves to stabilize the core. Both of them promised every one of us, including Tomoe, their lover that both of them will be back before the new year. Right now, Christmas just passed and today is boxing day for other countries, as, for Japan, today resumes all work, schools, and every day-to-day life. As for me, I just changed into my school winter uniform. I grabbed my bag and guitar and headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

I immediately settle down at the dining table with my dad. As we eat along, we watch the morning news on the television. That's my dad's usual route before the flower shop opens.
-
News: Breaking News! A mysterious bang was detected by the space agency across the world minutes ago. The Ohara Foundation is currently looking into this.

Mr. ????: Oh, after weeks of being quiet, another phenomenon occurred.

????: Strange.

...

????: Excuse me. I am heading to school now dad.

????: Take care Ran.

Ran: I will.
-
I left my house with my bag and my guitar. Now, heading to Haneoka where will I spend most of my day learning. I have to admit it is really boring but I have to do it or else my parents will be not happy. While walking, I noticed that I feel so energetic for some reason, usually, I am still tired at this time. I didn't bother it though and continued to focus on walking. Once I reached the school, I immediately headed to my classroom. Once there, I was greeted by bandmates from my band Afterglow.
-
Moca: Good morning Ran-chan!

Ran: Morning.

Tomoe: You seemed to be energetic today Ran.

Ran: Honestly, I don't know why.

Himari: Eh?!

Tsugumi: How can you don't know?

Ran: Honestly I don't...