6 - Unrequited Love, Don't Take It Too Far

TW. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THEMES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

"Evan please just talk to me, I get you're mad that I'm dating a gryffindor but come on!" Evan glared at Regulus as he tried to plead with him, getting sick of the silent treatment. It was honestly childish, and he was getting totally annoyed with it. It's not like it's that big of a deal, it's a few months of dumb public lovey dovey stuff to piss Sirius off then they will go their separate ways.

"Don't- That's not why I'm angry!" Regulus sighed looking bored with the conversation, it made Evan flinch, never having to be on the receiving side of that glare. Regulus is not scary, especially compared to the rest of his psycho family. But Regulus' unimpressed stares instil a terrifying feeling in everyone receiving it.

Evan had always hoped he'd never bore Regulus enough to see it.

"I don't know why you're angry Evan, I told you I was dating him and you haven't spoken to me since!" Evan looked at his plate of food that had been left untouched since Regulus sat down. Feeling pathetic, if he had just told Regulus sooner. Maybe he could've been with Regulus instead of the arrogant twat in gryffindor.

"Hello star-boy!" Regulus' eyes went wide when he felt a kiss on his cheek. Looking away from Evan to stare shocked at James. "Okay with that?" He whispered in his ear, Regulus nodded swiftly staring back at Evan who had been glaring at their exchange. "Mind if I sit Roiser?"

Evan nodded with a scowl on his face. Merlin no wonder no one liked them, look at how he treats outsiders. Though, Regulus had never been any better. "Down Evan, don't start growling at the poor lad" Regulus sighed in relief at Barty sitting down in front of him, giving James a quick glance before looking back at Evan.

"Evan's been pissy all week" Evan gave a quick glare to Regulus before looking at Barty pleadingly.

"That's not true stop fucking lying Regulus, Salazar it's like you're a totally new person now that you started dating that arrogant bitch!" Students looking in their direction just now noticing Regulus and James sitting beside eachother. It looks like they became old news already.

"Ouch" The arrogant bitch in question cringed at Evan before turning to Regulus. "I'll leave if you want" Regulus glared at James his anger from Evan radiating off him, he gripped James' sleeve his eyes appearing scared and slightly watered.

"Don't you fucking dare" James stared at Regulus wide eyes before nodding his cheeks slightly pink. He stared at Regulus for a second. Checking every part of his face to see if he was okay.

Although he couldn't really say he had the whole Regulus thing down after only a week or so of 'dating'.

"Okay... I'll stay for you star-boy" Regulus' cheeks went pink as he side glanced his friends who were staring with very different reactions.

"Evan... I know that you are upset but come on mate, look at them" Barty whispered in Evan's ear making his turn pink in rage.

"That's exactly the problem Barty! I should've been him" Evan whispered back aggressively. He noticed James' gaze shift from a blushing Regulus to him. He felt like he was being torn apart as James stared at him with a puzzled look. Before a face of realization flashed on his face before it moved to pity.

Evan did not need nor need James Fucking Potter's pity especially since hes the one who stole Regulus from him.

"The fuck you looking at blood traitor" The hushed silence made Evan as he watched everyone's eyes around him widen. In surprise, fear, or even pride. It made him feel sick, but it's not like he could apologize for making a comment like that and get forgiveness so what's the point anyway.

James' wide eyes turned to anger as he stood up to state dead in Evan's eyes. "Look I'm sorry if you have some vendetta against me for 'taking Regulus' or some shit but you say that one more fucking time and I swear to merlin himself you being his best friend will do nothing to stop me" Regulus stared at James with pink cheeks. Before his face morphed into confusion. Turning to an embarrassed looking Evan.

"How did you 'take me' from him?" Regulus watched Evan's eyes get wide before he quickly got out of his seat and ran out of the great hall. Leaving gossipers to whisper until Regulus' ears hurt. His head feeling burnt with stares from all directions. "I-I'll go after him" he got up, trying to escape everyone but going after Evan was an added bonus.

He found him sat in the dungeon hallway. His shoulders shaking from where his head rested in between his knees. "Evan?" He heard a small gasp. Regulus decided to sit next to him putting a hand on Evan's shoulder for comfort. "Evan you aren't like that, why did you say all those things?"

"Tell me you love me?" Regulus' face morphed in confusion. Evan raised his head showing his puffy, teary eyes to Regulus.

"Evan? Of course I love you" Evan smiled widely gripping onto Regulus' wrist.

"Tell me you wish to be with me all the time, that when I'm around you it feels like you can barely breathe, that the feeling in your heart for me is nothing like you've ever felt for anyone else, tell me you love me, that your totally and completley infatuated by me" Evan's grip started to get tighter, and Regulus winced in pain.

"Evan, please that hurts" Evan reached to take hold of Regulus' other wrist. Regulus felt a feeling he only feels when hes at home.

Substantial and indescribable fear

Evan pushed Regulus' arms against the dungeons rough walls. Moving his head so that Regulus could feel his breath fight against Evan's. "Tell me you want to kiss me"

"What the fuck Evan get off!" Evan's face flashed with anger before he lent in to kiss Regulus anyway, against the feeling of Regulus squirming in discust and fear under him.

"You love me, remember?" Evan whispered into Regulus' ear leaning back in to kiss him. A sob left Regulus' mouth as Evan attempted to make out with a slack and lifeless boy. He hoped if he stopped squirming, Evan would stop. But he didn't, he would whisper. Tell Regulus that this is what he wanted, because he loved him. While Regulus cried underneath him.

Minutes felt like hours, days, weeks, years. Regulus prayed to any god that existed to just get him out of this.

Regulus felt his belt being undone, and he let out another sob trying once again to push Evan off of him.

"James" he cried out in a pathetic defeated voice.

Just then, Regulus heard a noise. Then Evan's cries of pain on the floor. He opened one of his eyes, his vision blurry from tears. A boy with round glasses and messy brown hair's face looking at him with concern as a hand cradled his cheek.

"It's okay, it's over. I'm so sorry Regulus" Regulus felt relief grow in replacement for the fear. His head falling onto James' shoulder a sob leaving his throat.

James

____________

I am so so so sorry for the bad update schedule. I set the update day as thursday because it was the one day I had nothing ever going on. But just recently my schedule was switched around a lot so I have fishing/hunting trips and sports competitions/practices almost every Thursday.

I'll try to get more updates out on Thursdays like I planned but I might have to switch the day to sunday. (We'll give it a week to see)

See you next Thursday (I'm praying for it)