30 | ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ

Start from the beginning

"Oh." She raises her eyebrows at me and nods her head.

"No, he was dreaming about May, I was comforting him." I explained myself. She smirks.

"Go, so Morgan can 'wake you up'" She mutters. I nod my head and go to my room. I quickly shut the door and lay in my bed under the covers. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

My door creaks open and I feel a weight on my bed. "Get up, Y/N!" Morgan shouts in my ear.

"Don't shout, Morgs." I cover my ear.

"I can't wait, please hurry!" She yells. I nod my head, I go off my bed and smile at Peter.

"Hey, go wait outside for a second so I can talk to Peter." I push her off.

"Okay, you better hurry!" She runs away. I walk to Peter.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, he just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know." He sighs. "Those dreams can be so realistic." He shakes his head and looks down.

I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly but he is holding onto me so tightly. "I'm sorry, lover." I utter. I feel his tears wetten my t-shirt.

"I love you, Y/N. Thank you." He whispers.

"No problem, I love you." I say back. We eventually stop hugging and walk back out so that Morgan can open her presents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan opened her presents, now I am opening mine, so far Pep has given me two lego sets, Peter said to save his for last, and I am on my second to last. It's from Happy. I pull out a watering can. "Oh, thanks, Happy." I smile.

"It's for all of your plants." He nods his head. I nod my head and give him a thumbs up.

"Okay, prepare yourself, you might cry." Peeter passes me a black box. I open it and I see two tickets to Harry Styles Love On Tour. My jaw drops to the floor. I look at him with shock then back down at the tickets.

I feel tears falling down my face. "Oh my fucking hell thank you so much." I whisper as I hug him. "How did you even afford these? They sold out in like... June, and holy shit those resales were expensive."

"Uh Pepper and I got them." He tells me. I pull out of the hug and quickly press my lips onto his. I look down at the box.

"I mentally am going to throw up." I grin at the tickets. "January 23rd, that is so soon." I bite my lip. "Oh my god. I need to be right back." I get up and walk to my phone that is in the kitchen. I grab it then I sit back down. I hold up the tickets and snap a picture.

I posted it on my Instagram and I said 'This mf-' and tagged @yourfriendlyspiderman. "Okay, well I am going to go take a nap." Pepper yawns. Morgan woke us up at 5:00, I'm pretty tired too.

"I think I might too." I glance at Peter, he smirks. I stand up and Morgan sinks in her shoulders.

"Darn." Morgan sighs. "Happy, want to play with me?" She asks.

"I- Sure, I'd love that." Happy smiles. I begin walking to my room and I hear Peter following behind. I walk in, he walks in. I shut my door and lock it. The tension in the room is high. He then smashes his lips onto mine giving me a kiss full of lust and passion.

His tongue explores my mouth. I grip onto his hair tightly. We continue our movements.

He made love to me.

He shouted and panted my name.

He told me that he loved me.

He repeated that.

Four fucking times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i had to leave it at that because of harry's new single As It Was.

i am physically and mentally not okay

so i couldn't write

hahahah

have a good day and i hope we are all still alive!

<3, kelsey

word count: 1190