ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71

Start from the beginning

"Riley, have you even tried to talk to Xerxes? Not yell but talk?" Nicole asked Riley as they ready themselves for a photoshoot. One that she had forgotten that Xerxes would be attending because they were all scheduled at the same time due to his mother.

"We talked then yelled at each other, and he hit me. So, yeah I tried to talk to Xerxes...."

"No that is called causing conflict between your husband and you. Riley tell the whole fucking story. Girl, we know Xerxes just didn't haul off and hit your ass. Four years of knowing you and X. It's not hard to tell who's the fucking wild card and it sure the hell ain't Xerxes." Macey said as she glared at the girl.

"Where's the lie? Shit, I only have been here for a few months and can tell. Riley suck it up and apologize before it's too late. Keep on and he will find his way into another woman's bed. Then you won't have no one to blame but yourself chile." Bella spoke looking in Xerxes's direction as he tried his best to laugh and talk to the men.

"I'm telling you because girl I was not happily married to Damian... I would take your fucking man!" Macey said with a big smile making Riley glare. "See you loved him and don't want to lose him. Something tells me that you let Mariah win."

"Mariah did nothing Adriel and I are... Adriel and I... I am sorry. Tell Ma Dele I can't do the photoshoot today." Riley said wiping her tears leaving as fast as she could. All of them sighed as they watched Xerxes head follow Riley but never moved.

"I think Riley has royally fucked up. Not that I'm nosey...."

"Bitch you are nosey!" Nicole yelled at Macey laughing as Isabella stared at the two waiting for one of them to talk. "I know already because X told Ree. He filed for divorce last week. He is going to give her the papers today. I hate this. Xerxes and Riley are what made me want to make my relationship work with Reece now look at them." Nicki said.

"JEREMY I WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH MY DAD!" Xylia yelled making everyone look over to Xerxes smiling. Quickly he stood walking over to his daughter doing their little daddy-daughter photoshoot until Xavier came and ruin it along with the quints, Avery, and Harper.

"BEAUTIFUL... BEAUTIFUL RILEY DEAR WHERE ARE YOU!" Jeremy yelled making the children stop their laughter as Zay walked off quickly. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No Jer. Do my photoshoot so I can leave please." Xerxes said as he told his children to leave with Luca. This had everyone scared to mention Riley's name around Xerxes not knowing how he would react.

Later that day Xerxes found himself fighting with his inner thoughts

Later that day Xerxes found himself fighting with his inner thoughts. He was tired of the drama, but it was breaking his heart on what he needed to do. This was the first time in two months that he stepped foot in the main house since leaving and it felt weird to him. Almost like he didn't want to be there at all.

"Don, are you finally home to stay?"

"Umm no I am not Tia. Do you happen to know where Donna is at?" He asked as she pointed in the direction of the barroom. "She stays in there a lot." She spoke as Vince walked up.