ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70

Start from the beginning

"Ella is my whole heart. I have found someone that loves me for me and not what I'm making up in my head."

"Ian w-why are you giving me a broken heart?" Bella asked as he handed her the box. "Because that is what I did to your heart. I want to make it better. I want you to look at that and know that I am sorry, and I also want you to look at this one and know that you are loved. But understand that the whole heart outweighs the broken out. Jeremias and your family outweigh that broken piece. After getting to know you the real Isabella I see you only as a sister. A sister that I hurt deeply and I'm sorry." He said.

Isabella stood there unsure of what to do. She wanted to hug the man but was scared everything would start over again. Slowly she took a step forward as Ian stepped back. He probably was thinking she was about to attack him until she quickly grabbed him hugging him tightly. "Thank you, but Ian I let go of my hate a long time ago. I just didn't want you to relapse."

"The twins help me a lot and the medicines that I am on. Now get off of me before your big grizzly bear of a husband walk in that thinks something different." He laughed. "I'm not going to propose to Ella yet, but I am thinking about doing it soon. We are trying to have a baby. I want to give her the world... I don't know but it is something about her that makes me feel good inside. She fills in my empty." He smiled.

"It's called love Ian and I am happy for you." Bella said will a big toothy grin that make Ian flick her nose before walking away.

"I can't take it anymore dad! Every time I turn around it's Riley cursing and fussing in my fucking face about bullshit! No matter how much I try to talk to her

"I can't take it anymore dad! Every time I turn around it's Riley cursing and fussing in my fucking face about bullshit! No matter how much I try to talk to her. It always ends in her wanting to fucking argue... it's like she doesn't love me anymore. Or she is hiding something." Xerxes said sliding down into his seat wiping his hands over his face. "I can't think or sleep...."

"Son, what do you think I can do about it?" Luca asked. He felt sorry for him, but he didn't have any answers this was something he had to do on his own. Xerxes had to come to a decision that would help himself, Riley, and their children, and Luca could tell it was hurting them just as much as their dad.

"Nothing. You can do nothing... I think... I think I'm going to file for a divorce." He said. Luca said nothing as he sat back and stared at his son. Xerxes wasn't himself and hadn't been for the last two and a half months. His eyes stayed grey which was unusual telling he was unhappy.

"If that is your decision, but it will not solve a thing. Riley will still be here...."

"Then I will leave. I don't have to live in the community because I am the Don. I know you and the others are just acting as Don until this is over but...."

"It doesn't matter Xerxes where you stay if you are unsure about this it will haunt you. Do you think you can divorce her and let Riley move on with her life? Or do you think she would let you move on with your life? I am asking you. Are you sure about this?" Luca asked kneeling in front of his son now.

"I'm sure dad. Riley isn't happy... our kids are not happy. I am not happy. I have already talked to Gen. She and Chance are getting up the papers as we speak. I'm not doing this any longer... if I do. I will end up killing her for real this time. I will not be that man that beats on my wife." Xerxes said looking down at his hands thinking back to how he hit her two days ago. Riley was all in his face yelling about something he didn't even remember. All he knew is she hit him one too many times and he knocked the shit out of her ass.

"If you ask me. Riley wants you to beat her ass. Xerxes a man can only take so much. The same thing with a woman, you hitting your wife was of her own doing... but do what feeling right to you son." Luca sighed.

"I feel that you and Ma have been hiding something from me. What is it?" Xerxes asked as Luca stared up at his son standing quickly. He turned to walk away but X gripped his wrist. "Dad?!"

Luca sighed shaking his head. "Your Mother is going to kill me. Kaarina told you that Mariah's original plan was to get pregnant by you...."

"Dad.... HELL NO! Please tell me you are not telling me what I think you are telling me?" Xerxes stood quickly as he started to pace the floor. "Ivy.... Ivy is my fucking child! Is this is what Riley is so fucking upset about?! Fuck that Elijah! My fucking brother's wife had a child by me!"

"XERXES CALM DOWN! It's not like you slept with the girl... And Elijah will never know...."

"But to my wife, I and I will know. I can't do this. I can't do this! WHY FUCKING ME! WHY FUCK UP MY FUCKING LIFE! FUCKKKK!" He yelled hitting the wall as Rodney, Chance and Victor walked in. Luca sighed grabbing him nodding his head for one of the others to get Adele.

 Luca sighed grabbing him nodding his head for one of the others to get Adele

The Drama was started to unfold. Mariah did manage to have a child by Xerxes, the question is. Did she know? Giving the fact she had Kaarina to do it too she didn't know. Still how will Elijah take this? And poor Xerxes going through the fire.

Thoughts???