RULES!

Just like any account, I do have rules.

These rules are here to ensure that everyone has the most premium experience I have to offer.

RULES 

✧. ┊ SUPPORT

This account is here to support you and is here to help you support others. So please don't harass, heckle, or do anything of the sorts. Doing so will result in you being permanently muted.

✧. ┊ FOLLOWING / FOLLOW BACKS

When you use this service more than 5 separate times, meaning five different threads are made, this account will follow you!

I do ask that if you use these services more than 5 times, that you follow this account! It's not mandatory but it is deeply appreciated.

✧. ┊ SPAMMING

Spamming on this account is strictly prohibited. Do not promote your books, your accounts, and do not spread any links on my message board.

✧. ┊ SPAMMING

 When you are interacting with this account, you will be required to respect everyone's opinions, beliefs, pronouns, and you will need to validate their emotions. We are all going through something and those that choose to scream into the void are some of the bravest souls I will ever meet.

Please follow all of these rules to ensure you and others have a quality experience here!