Prologue

"(Y/N) SCHNEE GET YOUR STUPID LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!" Jaquez, my father, shouted from down stairs.

'I hate this family' I thought, opening my lifeless eyes, getting up. 

I'm only eight years of age along with my twin Weiss and unlike her, I'm treated like a slave, well worse. I guess it isn't all that bad.... I have a older sister who still likes me along with a butler. Weiss and mother always just ignore me. I think its because they're afraid of father but I don't fully know. Whitley is just like his father, an ignorant prick. 

"Hurry up we don't have time for your disobedience." My 'father' once again shouted, "You wont like it if i have to come up there myself."

I groaned and made my way down stairs only to fall down them due to being tripped by my younger brother.

"What are you doing on the floor (y/n)?" He asked, mockingly with a smirk on his face, "Father wouldn't be happy if he saw you lazing about on the floor."

As he walked passed me, he kicked me in the ribs laughing while blurting out the word 'freak'.

"Are you really just gonna sit there and take their shit?" I heard a voice asked making me look around in panic, "You could always run away"

"What the..." I asked confused and kind of spooked, "Who's there?"

"Who are you talking to?" I heard Weiss asked giving me a weird look.

"Did you hear someone speaking?" I asked.

"No, stop being a weird and perhaps father will like you better" she sassed walking away.

"She's sassy as fuck.... I like her," The voice said again, "any who only you can hear me."

"Ah eight and already goin crazy." I said getting up.

"Actually you haven't.... well not yet at least.." The voice said, "But seriously why don't you dump these bozos and escape"

"Kind of hard to when you're locked in your room most of the time unless they need something and the windows are barred up so there's that...." I said, "who are you any way?"

"Alucard I serve the Hellsing organization" He fully introduced, "And I might be able to help."

I finally made my way to father and he just gave me a look of disgust.

"Took your time, look we're having company here soon so please save us the embarrassment and stay out of sight." 'Father' said.

"What a dick, oh shit that's right," Alucard said, "Got to go but don't worry, you'll be free of them soon, until then buckaroo"

"As you wish, is that all?" I asked.

"For now, now get out of my sight, don't want to see your disgusting face anymore." He spat.

I nodded and left.

~time skip Alucard p.o.v~

(A/n: Not sure if Alucard had telepathy but you know what, meh  only gonna make more over powered right?)

"Alucard, are you sure this kid is gonna be of use?" Sir Entegra asked looking over the files i gave her about the boy.

"Oh trust me, he's gonna be a treat~" I replied, smiling.

"And what makes you think they're gonna let you take him?" I asked.

"Ever heard of kidnapping?" I asked smirking more.

"Some how I knew you were going to say that." She said sighing exiting the car along with me,

"Ah Ms. Hellsing, A pleasure to have you here." The white haired mustache prick named Jaquez said with pride

"Let's get this over with, I have more important business to attend to." She said.

We followed him inside and must admit, the house isn't that half bad, I dig it. Inside we were met with his family save for the young boy I was contacting earlier.

"This is my family, my lovely wife Willow" He begins introducing, Willow giving him a look of disgust, "My Eldest Daughter Winter, My youngest daughter Weiss, and my son Whitley."

"Oh~ and what about your other son?" I asked, causing Jaquese eyes to widen

"I- I have no idea what you're talking about," He said.

"Oh then why do I smell fresh blood?" I asked

"H-how did yo-..."

"You'll have to excuse Alucard, he has an ability than enhances his smell hearing and strength." Sir entegra said.

"Is that so..." He said, annoyed, "What ever, he doesn't need to show his worthless face here."

As he said this I noticed that Winter was clenching her fists tightly.

"If he's worthless, let us take him off your hands." I said.

"Thanks but no, as much as I hate it that freak is our burden" He said.

And I think this was the lit Winter fuse. I smirked as this will be interesting.

"Plus you wont want him, he's more worthless than a sack of rocks, no skill no-"

'three.... two... one...' I thought 

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?" Winter shouted, "ALL YOU DO IS ABUSE HIM AND NEGLECT HIM! YOU GUYS DONT EVEN GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO PROVE HIS WORTH"

"Winter!" Willow shouted in surprise.

"DON'T WINTER ME!" She spat, "WHAT DO YOU AND WEISS DO HUH! NOTHING YOU ACT LIKE HE DOESNT EXIST ORJUST IGNORE WHAT FATHER AND BROTHER HAS BEEN DOING TO HIM! HELL IM SURPISED HE DIDN'T RUN AWAY! OH HE CAN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIM PRISONER IN HIS OWN ROOM!"

Everyone was silent for a good couple of minutes. My ears perked up when I heard something thud upstairs. The family must have heard as well because they all ran up stairs, Winter taking lead.

(Winters p.o.v.)

I busted (y/n)'s door down and froze in fear. There he layed, lifeless on the floor. I rushed to him and picked him up. As I did, I felt something wet on his body. I looked and saw that he had slit his throat and the bloody knife not to far.

"N-no..." I said shaking him, "Wake up... please.."

"Oh my god...." Mother said covering her moth as tears fell down.

"(Y/n)..." Weiss said shocked.

Father didn't say anything as he just looked down.

'This is your fault....' I thought..

"About time, not like-" Whitley said only to be slapped by mother.

"Shut up...." I said,

"Winter?" Mother asked.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I can save him," Alucard said, coming up to him

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"I can but he has to come with me to learn to control the powers I'm about to give him."  He replied/

"Do it, Save him please..." Mother said.

We then looked at father and he just looked away typical.

"Please, save my brother..." Weiss said

"Very well. Give him to me." He said.