𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔇𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔫𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶

Please write a short segment of your character attending the open house ceremony.

In short, think of this as introducing your character to others.

Here is the paragraph you will use:

"Welcome to Deitne Academy!"

The principal, who is standing on the stage, smiling, clears their throat so the noise of the crowd dies down.

*insert your text here*

EXAMPLE. Cyn took a deep breath, butterflies starting to form in his lungs. Not a dream, he chided himself, definitely not a dream.

The principal leans into the microphone. "As you know, you were all chosen by one of the twelve patron deities of Empire a year ago at the choosement ceremony."

"You received your results a month ago, and now you are finally attending your classes as an official student of Deitne Academy with a defined deity!"

*insert your text here*

EXAMPLE: Cyn remembered when he had first received his results, his parents surprised and maybe even pleased? But now that he was here, at the academy, he would never have to please his parents again. No, this year would be for him.

"I want all of you to take this open house opportunity to look around our magnificent campus. Although we have not assigned rooms yet, you are more than welcome to poke around some of the dorms."

"Please familiarize yourself with the campus as best as possible, and enjoy our lovely academy."

"Di te ambules gratis, everyone. I have great hopes for the students of the future."

*insert text here*

LIST OF PLACES YOUR CHARCTER CAN EXPLORE:

The lush gardens (Lush caves+flowers)

The library

The combat arena (think of a Greece gladiator arena)

EXAMPLE: Cyn paused, shuffling unsurely to wherever his feet would take him. This campus was huge, where on earth was he supposed to go? He stopped, however, staring at the huge building he saw ahead on the academy campus.

Blinking, restarted to walk towards the direction of the strange looking dome. Some other students seemed to be walking towards the dome as well, so he advanced with as much confidence as he could.

*blah blah blah intense tour of the training arena*

THE POINT OF THIS IS TO INTRODUCE YOUR CHARACTER.

 YOU MAY STRAY FROM THE FORMAT IF YOU WISH TO WRITE IT DIFFERENTLY.

MAKE SURE TO TRY AN WRITE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION.

P.S. If you wish to collaborate your character's open house experience with another rp'er, try pm'ing the desired role-player to write, together, an experience with both your characters.

LEAVE YOUR INTRODUCTIONS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK.