"I know mum."

Later...

Me and my mom are talking when Christian and Kim come in.

Christian: "Trish! What a surprise!"

Trish: "Christian, hello!" She gets up to hug him. Okay, this is awkward.

Christian: "I thought you are kidding when we've talked."

Trish: "I wanted to see with my eyes that my son is having a family."

Christian: "Oh, Trish... This is Kimberly, my fiancée. Darling, she's Trish, Hardin's mother."

Trish: "Nice to meet you, Kimberly."

Kim: "Me too. And you can call me Kim."

Hardin: "If you are hungry, there is some leftover pizza."

Christian: "Perfect! I'm starving."

Kim: "Where is Tessa?"

Hardin: "She was sick, so she's resting in our room."

*

A few weeks later...

Tessa

I wake up in the moment I feel Hardin moving next to me. I slowly open my eyes and I look at him.

"Hardin?"

"Sleep, baby." He kisses my forehead. "It's still early."

"Where are you going?" I whisper with my eyes closed.

"I have a job interview. I will be home before you even know it. Go back to sleep, love. If you need anything, my mother is downstairs. And if you want, you can call me. Okay?"

"Mhm."

"I love you." He kisses me, then I hear him leaving. But I fall asleep again.

When I wake up, I look at the clock and it's almost 10 am. Oh, I slept too much. But I'm surprised that I didn't wake up sick. That's a good sign. I get up from bed, I put on my fluffy robe and I go downstairs where I meet Trish. She's here for two weeks already and I'm feeling so good around her. She cooks for us and she helps me a lot. Since I entered in my second trimester, I'm feeling much better and the nausea is gone.

"Good morning, Trish!"

"Good morning, darling. How are you today?"

"Good. I'm really good. Now, that I'm in my second trimester, everything is better."

"That's really good. When you will see the baby?"

"In two weeks. And maybe we can find out the gender." I smile.

"What do you want to have?"

"I would like to have a little girl, but honestly it doesn't matter as the baby is healthy. We will love him or her no matter what."

"Yeah, this is the most important thing. Do you want some pancakes?"

"Of course!"

We go to the kitchen where Trish makes me some breakfast and some orange juice.

"Mmm, it smells so good. Thank you, Trish."

"Enjoy your meal, darling." I start to eat and we hear Hardin's voice. "In the kitchen, son!"

Tessa: "Hi, baby." I smile when I see him.

Hardin: "Hello, love. Hello, mum." He kisses his mother's cheek, then he pecks my lips. "Mm, pancakes."