05 • Still Got It

🎭 Natheda 🎭

"How does this look?" Jungkook asks as he buttons a powder blue silk shirt over his broad chest.

"Sexy," I smirk. Nodding to his cream colored slacks, I ask "You wearing those pants?"

His eyes widen in panic. "I.. I thought.. uhh.. no?"

I put a little extra sway in my hips as I approach him. I am only in my black g-string panties and matching lace bra; his eyes don't know what part of me they want to take in first.

My hand caresses his zipper. "You want to show all of my goods to the horny old married women at my reunion, baby?"

"Theda, you're going to start something."

His slacks already being unbuttoned aid in my plan. Dragging his zipper down slowly, I lick my lips. "I haven't done my lipstick yet."

He's about thirty seconds from losing his shit. "So what's your plan?"

"Your big dick looks so much bigger in light colors. That added to the fact that you may need to be emptied again, I feel like I should help you make everything not as.." I lean over to nip at his neck while slipping my hand into his boxers "..noticable."

The moan that escapes me only does so because my boyfriend loves to go last. His fingers slip into my panties and waste no time pressing into my moist core making sure he can hear how turned on I am.

"You don't think the horny old married men will notice all of this goodness soaking through your clothes? I can't let that happen."

This man drops to his knees, tossing one of my thighs over his shoulder, and proceeds to devour my pussy like a grand buffet. I definitely started something. I just wanted to give him head.

--

"Is this better?" Jungkook smirks buttoning his black dress shirt over his black slacks.

"You didn't have to rip my g-string. I really liked those panties, Kook."

"I'll buy you more. I'll probably rip those too, so pick out a backup just in case."

I scoff, fixing my makeup again.

"I like the nude color better on you anyway. We should get you more panties like that."

"This isn't nude. It's called caramel. Black women skin tone colors are always foods."

He finishes tucking in his shirt on the walk over to where I stand in front of the mirror. With his hands on my hips, he drags my lower half backwards to press against his crotch.

He leans down to whisper into the curls over my ear. "If all black women are as tasty as you, I can see why."

I fight my giggle.

"Will you please reconsider what we talked about the other night?"

I know what he's referring to, but I play it off. "What do you mean?"

His arms circle my waist and his hands stop on my lower belly. "I want to marry you and have a family with you. I know you honestly don't think four years of dating is too soon to take the next step."