"Jing" represented the Da Jing, indicating that they would always be the citizens of the Da Jing.

This was already the lightest form of criminal punishment.

However, this was not the end. Jeon Namjoon had interacted with the Western Yi before, and now that he was dead, the soldiers of the Western Yi still stayed near the Lan Ling County. Jeon Jungkook discussed the battle with the crown prince and decided to lead the troops to the battlefield three days later, to drive the People of Western Yi out of the borders of the Da Jing.

Jeon Jungkook made his decision. If he could successfully repel the People of Western Yi, then it would be considered as their merit.

The People of Western Yi was annoying, and they were not as easy to deal with as Jeon Namjoon. They had to fight for half a month before they were chased back to their homeland. To prevent such things from happening in the future, the Crown Prince ordered his men to go to the Western Yi and sign a contract with them. They were not allowed to invade the Da Jing at all for the next thirty years, and if they violated the agreement, the soldiers stationed at the border of the Da Jing would attack them first.

The war was finally over.

After the victory, Jeon Jungkook had no time to participate in the celebratory feast, so the first thing he did was to rush back to the capital.

The Crown Prince Jeon Jimin asked him, "Why are you going back with me in just a few days?"

At that time, he was in the process of choosing a good horse. It would take a dozen or so days to travel from Lan Ling to capital, and he had to choose a strong horse in order to return to capital as soon as possible. Hearing this, he didn't even stop his actions, directly throwing the bundle onto the saddle and vaulting onto it. "I don't understand, second brother. I want to go back and accompany my wife."

Jeon Jimin was startled, an image of a young lady filled with spirit energy surfaced in his mind.

Just as Jeon Jungkook said, he indeed did not understand. He and the Crown Princess respected each other as if they were common subjects. The two of them had no feelings for each other, so it was impossible for them to understand this kind of feeling of returning home like an arrow.

There was someone waiting for him at home, looking forward to his return. He should be very happy, right?

He looked forward to it, and joked: "Your relationship with Ah Lisa is getting deeper and deeper."

Ah Lisa?

Hearing this, Jeon Jungkook raised his eyebrows, and looked towards Jeon Jimin.

Jeon Jimin acted as if he did not realize it, and asked his subordinates to prepare more coils for him to use on the road. Two more vigorous soldiers were assigned to protect him.

Before he left, he rode two steps, thought about it, then rode back. He stopped in front of Jeon Jimin and said: "Second Brother must have misunderstood. Ah Lisa and I knew each other since we were young, we were childhood friends, our relationship had always been good. This is true both before and after the marriage. I was worried that she would be scared when she was alone in capital. "

There were some hidden meanings in his words, but he had said so much just to make it clear that Xie Lisa was his after all, so it would be best if Jeon Jimin could dispel the presumptuous thoughts he had.

Both of them remembered the incident from the previous year clearly.

Jeon Jimin wanted to take Xie Lisa as his concubine, but he was interrupted by Jeon Jungkook halfway, and in the end, became his sixth prince's concubine.