Dictionary of Names

Depuis le début

Elizabeth Ava Camry - She's a daughter of the blue fire and Rosemary's sister. Dastan and Zen fell in love with her but she later on die protecting Zen. She's the cupid ng mga lalaki sa propesiya sa mga itinakdang babae mula sa salamin.

Erelah - Leon's girl best friend and was also in-love with him. Isa sa anim na itinakdang babae na mula sa mga bampira gaya ni Danna. She's a witch.

Escarnel - Claret's human friend in College. The owner of a fitness gym.

Evan Lancelot Gazellian - He is the fifth prince of Parsua Sartorias. A Gazellian that possesses the power that can manipulate thunder. His mate is Naha. Langis is life XD!

Finn Lancelot Gazellian - The third prince of Sartorias. The mate of Kalla and he possesses the power of hallucination or illusion. His power is the most destructive and dangerous and his father tried to keep this information from other vampires.

Glaoch - a power thingy that enables a Goddess to possess a vampire para makababa sa mundo ng mga bampira. Glaoch could only be passed once and 3 girls were given this. 2 of them will serve as to balance the energy and the other one is for the Goddess to enter. After this process the 1 vampire whose body was used will die.

Geane - She's an enchantress. She owned a magical tent which deltora also have some share of profit. In this magical tent all creatures enter and they will be just like a human. Powerless. Her mate died on that magical tent after the werewolves attacked it. She also passed the Glaoch to Lily.

Halla Eberron - Where Lily and Adam first saw each other.

Hanana tree - This tree was once a vampire offered to Gods and Goddesses as a tradition after 30 years. She had the Glaoch alongside Lily and Laine.

Hanz - Tinulungan niya sina Seth, Blair, Rosh, at Claret sa kanilang paglalakbay. Siya ang nagdala sa mga babae sa subastahan. He also let Claret and the 3 princes stay at his home. He is Blair's friend.

Harper Esmeralda Gazellian - Casper's twin Sister. They are the youngest Gazellians. Fun fact is that only her is obliged to cut her siblings hair. Her vampire gift is her powerful voice.

Hestia Andrados - He appeared in Leon's past. The princess of Mudelior, the vampire of fragrance because of her scent and the vampire of fertility because of her gift. She and Leon are in-love with each other but Hestia is arranged to marry a prince. She can't bear a child.

Hua - He's an ant and Leticia's sidekick. He can shape shift and he's King Andronicus' former tagapagsunod.

Iris - She's a werewolf and she helped with Leticia's journey.

Kallaine Seraphina Verlas - The girl who was punished with a white curse. She's Finn's mate. She can shapeshift into a bird. This power was given to her by Lorcan. Her real power is the 5 mythical wish.

Kezalli Lanoire "Kyla" Torres - She is Tobias' mate.

King Ambronicus Clamberge III - The king who they believed the fruit of all evils and wars in the vampire world.

King Thaddeus Leighton Gazellian - He's the former king of Parsua Sartorias. He is mated to Queen Talisha and the father to the Gazellian siblings. Before he died, he left traces that can help his daughters and sons together with their mate to complete their journey and bring back peace to vampire world.