update!!

heyyy peeps! how is it going? it has been a month since ive posted anything, terribly sorry for leaving everyone hanging on Geto's crying with our main mc in this story 😅😅. me with my editor, kyooni had decided to rewrite the plot. big chances are, Satomi's will be disconnected with the Hidden Inventory arc to give her a better in depth exposure. it was my fault for rushing to write this story and changing the plot halfway, since i was afraid my motivation will die away before i could start this book. and with that said im restarting this book. tysm for 1k reads!! i really appreciate it!

here's some words from the editor:

-
Hello! Kyooni here. Again, thanks for 1k reads, votes and comments, we really appreciated it! About a month ago before the last chapter was published, Millea had approached me and talk about how she felt dissatisfied with the plot. I was thinking about writing a new book and abandoned this, but on a second thought (not sure if this idea is better than the first one), I was thinking about rewriting a whole other story in this book, focusing mainly on the mc. So high chances are Satomi won't be present for the Hidden Inventory Arc.

For the sake of giving Satomi's a furthermore development, we had to archive current chapters in the future and gone to build up a new plot. That sorta explains why we were missing for a month 😶. Though keeping the story as it is atm and wait for future arcs that could give Satomi more depth is also a choice, Millea's a bit impatient for that (and me too lol), so we decided that restarting this book might be a great idea. Not sure if there's any authors in Wattpad has done this. Hope we're not alone so I won't feel too bad for the og readers 💀.

And yeah. The conclusion is, if i had a time machine, I'd use it to gaslight the author and myself to change up the plot before publishing this book, for the sake of avoiding such circumstances like this.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please don't cancel us 🚶‍♂️.

-xoxo Kyooni and Millea.