Gojo Satomi

Name: Gojo Satomi
Birthday: 3rd January 1982
Age: 23 (Gojo's Past Arc), 35 (2017)
Height: 179 cm (Gojo's Past Arc),
               182 cm (2017)
Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer
Family: Mr. Gojo
               Mrs. Gojo
               Gojo Satoru

 Gojo               Gojo Satoru

Drawn by Kyooni_Beauchamp

Cursed energy:
- Satomi has an average amount of curse energy. But despite that, she learns to control it properly so she won't tire herself using them.

Cursed technique:
- 'Double hit', an innate technique that did not came from the Gojo family. This technique allows her to land a second blow without hitting the enemy after 0.1 second from the first blow. The second blow can only be activated if any hit landed on the enemy. This technique can be applied to humans, objects, cursed spirit and etc.

 This technique can be applied to humans, objects, cursed spirit and etc

A visualisation of how her technique works. It isn't really necessary what she uses to hit the enemy, same goes as to when she wants the technique to be activated, it'll still work if she wants to activate it.

Enrollment method: Family lineage.
Her hobby is reading magazine.
Favorite dish: Yakisoba.
Least favorite dish: Fish.
Cause of stress: Gojo Satoru.

• She cuts her hair short after almost burning it multiple times while cooking.
• Due to her looking very distinct from Satoru despite being related to him, many would assume she's his boyfriend since they're close and that has gotten her into alot of trouble (she used to receive death threats by Satoru's schoolmates back when he's still in Jujutsu High).
• Her favourite short-ranged weapon is a bo staff. Sometimes it might be a pole-arm.
• Other than reading magazine, her favourite pastime activity is watching late night show (because she has a habit of staying up late).
• Her hair is curlier than Satoru's.