Double hit

Being born in one of the Big Three Sorcerer Family, the members are expected to possess curse energy and inherit the family's innate cursed technique. The ones that fits the criteria, such as Noritoshi Kamo or Megumi Fushiguro that both possess and inherit curse energy and innate cursed technique are well respected and seen as valuable to the family.

Gojo Satoru, one of the strongest then the strongest is also one of the prime example of what the Big Three Sorcerer Family needed in their family. He is praised and are recognized by many due to his possession of immense amount of curse energy and the inherited innate technique, Limitless. Not enough of that, he is the first to possess the Six Eyes after 400 years.

But the case is not the same for Satomi.

She was enlightened to hear from her parents that she will be a big sister when she was 7. She had only expecting to be playing and spending time with her baby brother after hearing the news.

Satomi peek through the door, seeing her mom and dad crying happily while gazing at the newborn baby. The baby has a white hair and white eyelashes too unlike her, she has a black hair and a pair of black eyelashes. "He's beautiful, isn't it?" the mom said. Everyone in the room nodded in agreement. While they were delighted, Satomi did not feel the same. A little jealousy has born deep down in her heart after hearing the word 'beautiful' from her mom that is not directed to her.

The mom notices a small figure had been peeking through the shoji. She called the figure but instead of her entering the room, she ran away instead. The rest of the family diverted their attention to the running silouhette dumbfoundedly. "What's up with her?" the father asked. The mom simply just shrugged it off, not thinking about it any further then shifting her gaze at the albino baby.

"Couldn't you walk any faster?" a pissed off voice came from Satomi, whom is now 13 talking to her 6 year old brother whom is a few feet away behind her. Satoru runs and pants tiredly while trying to not to fall down in his kimono. "Nee-chan, slow down! I can't run any faster!" the younger boy begs to his older. The pissed girl simply clicked her tongue and proceed to ignore him and walked forward, "Then walk by yourself, idiot!"

A loud thud could be heard coming behind the girl. Satomi quickly turns to her back and saw her brother now on the ground after he tripped down. She ran towards the helpless little kid and pulled his arm, "You can't even walk properly?! You're SIX!"
The boy could only cry and sob frantically as his sister helped him to get up. His kimono are stained by the blood that comes out from his knee. Satomi freaks out. It's whether she willingly accept the scolding or she comforts her little brother till he stops crying.

"Dammit, this kid," the girl thought to herself. She led the crying boy to a nearby water tap and washes his knee. Satoru kept struggling to put his knew to the water since it stings, but the lack of any option made he do so. "There, hurry up and walk. We'll be late for dinner," Satomi ordered to her brother as he walked away. But the younger boy did not move, instead he kept staring at the wound on his knee while frowning. The girl faces her brother and squats down, "What's wrong? It still hurts?"
He just simply nodded.

"My knee, it hurts..! Nee-chan, please carry me, it hurts to walk..!" Satoru pulled his sister's pink kimono. Satomi carved a disgusted face. "Carry you? C'mon, it's not even that big of an issue. It's just a scrape after all. There, stop whining and let's go!" she pulled the poor little guy, but it was snatched away. Satomi, pissed off and finally had enough of his antics raised her voice to the kid, "Walk! Do you understand?! I said, walk!"

"No! I don't want! Carry me!"

"No means no!"

"Carry me, nee-chan! It hurts!"

"I said..."

Satomi inhaled the air deeply. Fists tightened, she braced herself to let out a voice.

"...WALK BY YOURSELF!"

Satoru was shocked. He's not sure how to react to that sudden outburst of his sister other than crying. And that's what he exactly did, except he screamed louder than he did before. "Nee-chan, you're a MONSTER! You're evil! I'll tell mom about this!" He wept his eyes that are filled with tears on the cloth. Satomi sweats frantically. She knew that if she won't do anything about this, she will get a GREAT scolding from her parents. Sighing, she kneels down to Satoru.

Her hands gestured to the younger kid to ride on her back. Satoru raised his face from his arm and dumbfoundedly looked at her. "Do you want me to carry you or no?" she exclaimed. The boy nods and went on a piggy ride on his sister's back. His tears stopped flowing and now, the tears are now replaced with a laughter.

Eventhough she treated Satoru harshly, deep down she cares about him. It's true that she's jealous of the attention that are mostly diverted to him due to him possessing the Six Eyes, but she never blamed him for it. She knew that he never asked for all the attention he receive since he was born. Surrounded with people treating Satoru like a God, she feels the needed to scrape of that way of treatment and be little mean to him to atleast give him a taste of 'human', though that's the best that she can labor for.

Getting into the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School wasn't easy for Satomi, since her cursed technique aren't as powerful as her brother. She was originally going to be staying in the family and live a normal life. But for her, it wasn't a choice nor she never even consider it as one. People with the ability to see curse energy are valuable in the Jujutsu world, so she had set in her mind that devoting her life as a sorcerer would be what she would want to do.

Being regarded as a Grade 3 sorcerer when she first came there made everyone think that she's out of her mind.

But nevertheless, she won't give up.

"Double Hit"

.

.

.

(A/N)
Is this considered as prologue?

Author: Milliea
Editor: Kyooni_Beauchamp