ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69

Start from the beginning

"AJ I heard about the twins are they okay?" Lola asked soon as her husband walked into the house

"AJ I heard about the twins are they okay?" Lola asked soon as her husband walked into the house. AJ smiled taking his daughter kissing her and his wife before nodding. Being at home made it all the better because he was started to feel the stress between his brother and Riley's relationship.

"Yeah, Zay little badass is a G. That little boy took down sixty men and took two shots to protect his big sister. I am telling you if X doesn't make him his succeeder he's dumb."

Lola laughed as she touched his arm thinking of the best way to say what she wanted to say next. She didn't want to start an argument between the two of them. "Xerxes... do think he actually cheated... wait before you start yelling at me. Or did Riley sleep with Reece and feel guilty seeing the woman she and Riah accused X of sleeping with knowing it's a lie?"

"That is a good question baby. I don't know. I want to believe that my brother didn't cheat but Riley's actions may me and everyone believe there is something more. I don't believe she slept with Reece though. Reece does not believe in cheating. He would have come clean a long time ago. He and X are like brothers, but she was still in New York for six whole months." AJ spoke causing Lola to nod.

"I don't like this. I feel that something bad is going to happen... what if Kaarina is their way in?"

"What?! Wait hold that thought!" AJ said handing her back the baby as he pulled out his phone to text his father. It was something worth looking at. "That is something worth looking into. Kaarina did do this for Mariah maybe she knows more than she leading on... What's wrong you look like you're worried about something else besides my brother and his wife?" He said as she shook her head no.

"No, it's just I've been known X and Ri since we were little... I know Riley called Mariah her best friend, but she fail to see that her best friend has been in front of her the whole time. Xerxes has always been there for her since they were little, and he is still there but she is pushing him away. Maybe this needs Neveah and Heaven's...."

"Hell No! They will just fuck it up more! I say let it play out. It can only end one of two ways. Them getting back together or ending for good. Either way, Riley is stuck here under Xerxes because at the end of the day no matter what our fathers say he is still Don of the German and American mafia." He said shrugging.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RILEY!" Xerxes yelled throwing his glass across the room nearly hitting her in the process

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RILEY!" Xerxes yelled throwing his glass across the room nearly hitting her in the process. She was still there yelling in his face about how all the shit that happened to the twins was his fault. He had it and couldn't take it anymore.

"DAD! I need you I can't figure out a problem with my homework and Xylia is having problems too. Eva, Ryleigh come on and do your homework!" Xavier said pulling his dad off to the room they used for their homework in their new house.

"Yall not going to tell me bye?" Riley asked as the three looked back before leaving around the corner with a word.

"Riley just leave." Xerxes said walking away shaking his head. Riley sighed as she made her way to the door then back to the main house running into Peyton on the way in.

"You and bro-in-law are still fighting. Damn Ri, take your loss sis, Riah lied to you. She wasn't your friend I told you this a long time ago. That's why I didn't like the bitch she was always somewhere stirring up shit and now look. She's dead and laughing from hell after she fucked over Eli, Chance, and now you and yours. But hey it's your loss and no one else's. If you love your husband you will fight for him but if you love your so-called best friend more you will fall with her. Open your eyes big sis your best friend always has been in front of you." She smiled leaving out the door. Again, Riley sighed walking on into the quiet house to find Adele and Paris sitting at the kitchen's island.

"You bleeding," Adele said making Riley touch the cut on her right lower jaw. Shit, she didn't even feel the cut. Pey didn't even open her mouth about it.

"It's nothing...."

"Nothing chile? If I have to guess you pissed off your husband again and he throw a glass at your ass. Shit, he should have knocked some sense into you. I don't condone violence Riley, but you need some fucking get right. Xerxes needs to beat the fucking shit out of your ass, and I don't mean rough fucking sex or choking your ass as he did a month ago. The bruises are still there fading but there. You almost caused your husband to kill you... what if AJ didn't walk in?" Paris asked.

"Adriel would not have killed me Ma. No matter how mad he was...."

"Baby then you don't know your own husband." Adele spoke making her look at her confused as Luca and Rodney walked in. "Liebe is right. Xerxes was fighting was a psychological break when choking you. The reason one of his eyes changed and the other was fighting it. One side of his brain was yelling kill you and the other was telling him no. I don't know what's going on and don't care to know Riley but know this you are about to lose your family." Luca said nodding his head.

"Kaarina, tell her what you told me."

"I-I don't want to cause m-more problems, Mr. Köhler." She said as Luca stared at her sliding the papers over to Riley. She looked them over then to the four in front of her and Kaarina holding her head down.

"N-no she would not have done this to me. This is a lie!"

"DNA does not lie Riley. Neither one of them know. I don't think Mariah knew... the plan was for her to get pregnant by X. That was always the plan she got scared and forced Kaarina into it. AJ had a theory that she knew about the whole thing, but I have already questioned Rina and she knew nothing about why she wanted this...."

"Mariah only told me that you didn't deserve Don and didn't deserve to be Donna. I'm sorry I will leave, or you can kill me just... just promise me you take care of my baby girl." Kaarina cried as Riley tore the papers in the hands then turned to slap the fire of the woman in front of her.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF THIS...." She screamed running off as Adele walked up to Kaarina. "Luca what are we going to do? We let Mariah into this family now she has destroyed it. If he..."

"He won't! We talk to our sons...."

"AND TELL THEM WHAT LUCA?! X AND ELI ARE HAVING ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS! TELLING THEM THAT.... OH, MY GOODNESS...."

"Just dig the bitch up and burn her. Come on her body is spoiling our lands.... BURN THE BITCH!"

"I SWEAR PARIS! Your ass is fucking crazy." Adele laughed as Rodney and Luca shook their heads. Kaarina just stood there confused and scared.

Oh, my goodness just drama after drama, and you know me it's about to me more drama to follow

Oh, my goodness just drama after drama, and you know me it's about to me more drama to follow. Mariah has stirred up too much to handle, but it seem that Xavier know just how to handle himself. So, does Xylia. This was Emmanuel's first fail what will be his next?

Thoughts???