ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, our men found Steve. They shot him in the back of the head, he didn't even see them coming...."

"And the men Zay took out?" Jeremiah asked just as Chance walked into the house nodding with AJ. It was no doubt this was Emmanuel now they were hoping to find something on one of their phones but to X it was already a dead end.

"Why didn't the kids use their tracking devices?"

"Couldn't. Emmanuel fried them, and he didn't even have to touch either of them. The muthafucka had the shit planned out but didn't plan for the kids to know how to defend themselves. How stupid of him." Chance laughed making Luca.

"Enjoying your new son?" Nova laughed while Elijah narrowed his eyes at his aunt

"Enjoying your new son?" Nova laughed while Elijah narrowed his eyes at his aunt. They couldn't do anything in this family for one to make a big deal out of nothing. Okay, he was holding and feeding Zakiya's son. Only because she couldn't do it at the moment, and he didn't want the nurses to touch him.

"Aunt Nova, can you go be annoying somewhere, please? Nobody said that this was my son...."

"That birth certificate does." Paris laughed causing Eli to turn to her with a big ass smile on her face. Telling Elijah, they had done something crazy, and his mother was in on it too. Really he didn't care if his name was on the birth certificate the shit meant nothing.

"Funny make me care for a child that isn't mine.... You know what fuck all of you. Get out!" He said, but they sat there laughing without moving a muscle. Elijah on the other hand just breathed in a deep breath shaking his head as Bri played with the baby's feet.

"I just got off the phone with your Dad. Emmanuel bitch ass had his men try to kidnap Xylia and Xavier. The stupid fucker didn't know the twins can hold their own, and Zay is a little beast like his grandfathers, dad, and uncles." Adele smiled running her hands through Eli's hair before reaching for the baby.

"Ma, please tell me you didn't sign my name as the father. We don't even know who she was involved with before I found her...."

"Elijah the man owns some corporations around Germany and Spain but was a native to the states.... A married man that wanted an innocent naive woman during his time away from his wife. Kiya got pregnant he threw her out on the streets and returned to Massachusetts. Victor reached out to the man, and he refused to acknowledge his affair or the baby. He needs a dad and his mother need...."

"Hell no! How the fuck y'all going to play matchmaker with me and my life! I will help with the baby, but Ma I have problems of my own. Did you forget that Nadia is three and a half months pregnant with my child? Plus, Zakiya doesn't want me. I have been a complete jackass to the girl." He said as Adele smiled patting his shoulder.

"So why were the first things out of her mouth was where is my baby safe and is Eli mad at me? Hand me my grandbaby and go see the girl without being an ass, Elijah." She said making him nod and following the nurse to her room.