Dumb Cop, Bad Cop

Start from the beginning

Sarge: If you're not doing anything, then what would we be ignoring?

Caboose: Ignore what I'm not doing.

Alex: Ok then weirdo.

Scene jumps to Red Base at Valhalla, with Lopez  South and Simmons by three motorcycles.

Lopez:  [OK Simmons, South. Your motorcycles are ready.]

Simmons: Wow Lopez. That's great. You made motorcycles? Thanks!

South: For a robot nobody understands your cool with me.

Lopez: [Now you can catch up to Sarge, tell him about that A.I. unit.]

Simmons: Now I can catch up to Sarge, and tell him all about that A.I. unit he has.

Lopez: [Are you mocking me?]

Simmons: All right. I'll be back as soon as I can. Come on, Donut! (No response) Hey Lopez? Did you see where Donut went?

Lopez: No.

Simmons: I bet he's over at Blue Base again. I'll go get him. Man, why do I have to do everything around here?

South: Let's get him.

Lopez: . [You? I'm the one who just built two motorcycles.]

Simmons: Yeah, I know Lopez. I guess I'm just naturally responsible, and people take advantage of that. It's a curse really. (gets on one of the motorcycle) I'll go grab Donut and bring him back for his motorcycle.

South: From what I see you guys take advantage of Lopez when he builds stuff.

Simmons: No we don't!

Lopez: [Yes you Fucking do!]

Simmons: See Lopez agrees with me.

South: I think Grif and some times Alex are the only ones who take advantage of you.

Simmons: Just like else now let's get Donut his motercyle.

Lopez: [Fuck you Simmons and. That's not for Donut.]

Simmons: No, that's not for Donut? Then why'd you build a third one?

Lopez:[That's a spare. If there's anything I've learned about working with you idiots, it's always build two vehicles.]

Simmons: Uh-huh? I don't even understand- okay whatever Lopez, see you soon! (As soon as Simmons drives off-screen, an explosion is heard with the wrecked motorcycle coming back into view. Simmons then goes to Lopez.) Hey, um, I'm just gonna take this other motorcycle.

Lopez: [The keys are in the ignition.]

South: How did you destroy that so fast?!

Simmons: Somebody put that creat there when I wasn't looking.

South: I doubt that.

Simmons: Fuck you.

Screen jumps to Sarge Alex and Grif at Sandtrap

Sarge: Okay, let's see what we can find out. You guys follow my lead.

C.T., Sarge, Alex, and Grif approach each other.

C.T.: Hey, what's going on down here?

Caboose: I said nothing.

Alex: Caboose be quiet and go surch for parts.