04

the one with east german laundry detergent 

or

the one with the fist bump toast

"WOULD YOU LET IT GO?" monica asked. "it's not that big a deal."

"not that big a deal?" ross questioned. "it's amazing. okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra right out the sleeve. all right, as far as i'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. am i right?"

"it's really not that difficult." ollie deadpanned.

"come on! you guys can pee standing up." rachel exclaimed, ollie gesturing her agreement.

"we can? all right, i'm tryin' that." chandler joked to which ollie snorted slightly.

"okay, you know what blows my mind?" joey asked. "women can see breasts any time they want. you just look down and there they are. how you get any work done is beyond me."

"ahh yes, having breasts truly is a distraction." ollie nodded along in faux agreement.

"oh, ok, you know what i don't get? the way guys can do so many mean things, and then not even care." phoebe said, to which everyone paused.

"multiple orgasms!" ross exclaimed suddenly.

"that's if we get any at all!" ollie laughed. the group paused again and looked at her, the boys in confusion and the girls in a more why-did-you-say-that kind of way. "what? just being honest, we were all thinking it."

·༓。*゚✩·゚☽*゚༓· 

|so, saturday night, the big night, date night, saturday night, sat-ur-day night!" chandler spurted out.

"no plans, huh?" joey asked.

"not a one." chandler shook his head.

"not even, say, breaking up with janice?" ross suggested.

wait, chandler has a girlfriend? how did ollie not know this? damn, did she feel stupid for the little crush on him that she was slowly developing, which meant he surely didn't feel it too like she had convinced herself he had. 

"oh, right, right, shut up." chandler groaned.

"chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone." monica told him. "you just gotta do it."

"no, i know, but it's just so hard, you know?" he continued. "i mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, and there's the horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note."

"why do you have to break up with her?" joey asked. "be a man, just stop calling."

"see, this is why i generally prefer dating girls." ollie admitted, figuring that was a simple enough way to out herself. no one commented thankfully.