part 2 - the runaway

Noone pov

As soon as I turned 18 I got up and packed all my clothes desperately getting everything in the bag. I grabbed Gianna and walked out while my mom is drunk on the couch.

I automatically went to skis house and knocks on the door he automatically opens it and looks at me "Yas what are you doing here" he says. I look at him and say "Can we please come in". He thinks and says "Yea Aia and my homeboy jahseh here"

"Hey Aia" Yasmeen said coming in smiling she looks at jahseh biting her lip "hi" she said curious "hey" he said to her.

Yasmeen and jahseh really hit it off so she decided to cook for everybody  "I can help" Aia said "okay" Yasmeen said.

As they went in the kitchen Yasmeen finding a pill bottle curious Aia grabbed it reading it "bipolar disorder" she read "Hey jah I think this is yours" said Yasmeen, jahseh got heated "WHY YALL TOUCHING MY SHIT" he yelled furious

"Jah calm the fuck down your scaring the girls" Ski said as he held jahseh back "Nigga Noone asked yo dumbass to put em in the kitchen rude for what yas says and throws them at him.

“should I go or-" äia stated "no you can stay, I apologize he just don’t know how to act “ ski shook his head smacking his teeth.

"Äia we can go if you want looks like jahseh or whatever needa work on his anger" yasmeen says “the fuck you just say bitch?” he got in yasmeens face ready to deck her in her shit.

"Watch that b word nigga before I beat ya ass" she looks at him with pure anger

“you must wanna die you dumb ass bitch" he whispered as his other side came out. "jahseh go calm down cmon now she a female" ski said pushing him back. "can't get no pussy in peace" ski said in his head.

Ties her hair up angry asf and says "you got one more time to call me a bitch and Imma put my foot in yo ass"

jahseh just smirked and walked away. he didn’t wanna catch another murder charge. he was already on house arrest

She rolls her eyes and looks at ski "get cha homeboy imma go to the restroom" she says

She gets back from the restroom and sits by jahseh and looks at him "i'm sorry for the way I acted" she says