"HEEHE you're so ugly I don't like you! and you also killed our friends!" Yachiru grimaced at Mahito's chopped body.

"eh?" Todo and Itadori looked at Yachiru with dotted eyes.

"She.." Itadori trailed off

"Killed him .." Todo continued.

"that Easily.." and they both finished their sentences.

"OF COURSE HANA-CHAN SAID IM STRONG AFTER ALL!" Yachiru grinned which only made Unohana smile.

"Retsu-sensei!!" Nitta shouted while carrying Nanami's unrecognizable corpse.

"Nanami..." Itadori almost cried again.

"Don't worry, I'll heal them both." Before anyone can interrupt Unohana,

"Domain Expansion: Minayasu.."

Her domain was formed, Kugisaki and Nanami were immediately healed. They can't believe that Nanami was revived even with his condition.

"Nanami, Kugisaki!" Itadori was happy, but he still hated himself for not saving them by himself.

"If anyone is inside of your domain heals, why isn't that cursed spirit healing Unohana?" Byakuya asked while pointing at Mahito's chopped body.

"I can revive anyone as long as they are not finished off by a blade of a zanpakuto, if they received a wound from a zanpakuto's blade, they can be healed as long as they are still alive, and except cursed spirits since they're made out of pure negative energy." Unohana answered Byakuya while looking at Mahito's body.

'What a troublesome technique.' The three that includes Nitta, Todo and Itadori thought .

She deactivated her domain once the two were slowly waking up, Nobara's eye and Nanami's body were both restored.

"Retsu-sensei! I thought I was a goner! thank you!!" Kugisaki was choked out, and thanked her teacher.

"Unohana-san.." Nanami spoked. "...Thank you for saving us.. I owe you a lot.."

"I only did my duty as a healer and as an ally, Now let's go where Gojo is." Unohana replied to Nanami and told everyone to follow her.

When they went outside of the Train Station to go find him, they saw Isane and Hitsugaya taking care of a giant Yammy Llargo the Cero Espada, while Rukia was using Kido for the low ranked Sexta Espada. 

"Hadō #33. Sōkatsui!! AHAHA There ya go!!" Rukia cheered when she killed the Sexta Espada. Luppi Antenor.

"SHIRO-CHAANNN! Do you need help?!!!" Yachiru shouted while in Unohana's shoulder.

"Tch! we're good!!- Hey! look out! It's Barragan!!" Hitsugaya clicked his tongue at the nickname and told the others to look out for Barragan who entered his Resurreciòn.

Hitsugaya lied but Byakuya noticed that they were having a hard time.

"Rot, Arrogantē. Respira." Barragan said in a low voice. he unleashed a black and purple, smoke-like miasma, that radiated outward from him, he's curse technique ages and rots anything which it comes into contact with. Therefore the people who were near them turned into skeletons

"Everyone please go ahead and find Gojo, whatever happens never let that black smoke come near you." Unohana told everyone.

Nanami, Kugisaki, Itadori, Nitta and Todo immediately went ran tracking the energy of the man who sealed Gojo. Itadori stopped and looked back.

"but he people!-" Itadori tried to go and saved them but Byakuya held him back.

"You fool, don't go near him you'll die. Go find him." Byakuya told him in a harsh tone.

"AHHH!" Rukia when the smoked almost touched her but was lucky when Byakuya caught her.

"Help them with the Cero, We'll handle this." 

"Copy! Ni-sama!" Rukia hopped out of Byakuya's arms who then went to help Hitsugaya and Isane fight Yammy.

"Unohana-san, I'll take care of this. Go look for Gojo Satoru." He reassured Unohana.

Unohana had a hard time finding the enemy right now since there was cursed energy all over the place, Yachiru who was on her shoulder was patiently waiting for Unohana to pickup the energy. When Unohana tried to search for them deeper, a large source of curse energy was behind her.

"Ohh, Long time no see pink-haired brat." A man with a mocking tone spoke.

Unohana turned around her back and saw an Arrancar, it was the Quinto Espada, Nnoitra Gilga.

"OHHH You're the one who fought Ken-chan way back then!!" Yachiru noted.

"The one who fought Zaraki?" Unohana repeated.

"Yeah, now fight me woman!" Nnoitra forced her.

Unohana ignored him and tried to sense the current holder of the seal.

"Let's go Yachiru, I sensed them." Unohana smiled and flash-stepped away from the Espada.

Nnoitra was offended and confuse at the same time, he chased the woman while releasing his Resurreciòn.

"Pray,Santa Teresa." Nnoitra chanted, In his Ressureciòn form, Nnoitra gained an extra set of arms, each hand holding a large scythe-like weapon. The scythes themselves resemble the appendages of a praying mantis, and have a small golden tassel at the end of each staff.

Unohana took notice of this while running, she released her zanpakuto again, preparing herself if the Arrancar will attack her at anytime.

"Hey! you coward! You can't run away from me!! AHHAHA" Nnoitra laughed and kept annoying the Soul Reaper.

 Unohana tried to focus but she can't since the Arrancar kept on mocking her and that she was a coward.

'He's irritating, I'll take care of him then.' Unohana thought and stopped to face the Espada who was tailing her.

"Hana-chan?" Yachiru spoke, she did not expect the woman would actually be irritated this easily.

"Hmm, It will be quick Yachiru-chan." 

Yachiru slumped her head on Unohana's neck and waited patiently for them to fight.

"Got tired of running? Well aren't ya-" Nnoitra wasn't able to finish his sentence when Unohana quickly swinged her blade to his direction with a deadly amount of curse energy. He's body was split into half, his torso no longer connected to his lower body.

"Now let's go." 

____________________________________________________________________________

man cwkdnc  i wrote a lot of chapter this past three days wijcwpec