17

The five Soul Reapers immediately flew to Okinawa with a plane.

"We could've easily just walk through the sky and be faster than this plane you know?" Rukia said to Isane, they can just walk on the sky but they're not complaining since they were on first class.

"OHHH THIS BED IS SO SOFTT LIKE THIS MARSHMALLOW I'M EATING!!" Yachiru was jumping on a bed while eating different types of sweets.

"Hmm, we can walk but this plane is not bad at all." Byakuya added while eating a sakura mochi.

"We can just calm down here but I also hope that Hitsugaya will be just fine there." Unohana was really worried, something was bothering her right now that wasn't present earlier.

"Something is still bothering me... I hope we can finish this mission as soon as we can.." Isane is anxious at the moment but Unohana put her hands on Isane's shoulder to reassure her that it was going to be fine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Shibuya,

"FUCCK! How the hell did am I gonna beat him all alone" Hitsugaya mumbled and panting while looking Aizen dead in the eye.

Earlier, 

October 31, 2018                                                                                                                                                          Location: Tokyo

6:58 PM

2 hour and 52 minutes after the Soul Reapers left,

"Oi Gojo! I thought you were supposed to be on another mission? you slacking off again?" Hitsugaya was walking around the school grounds out of boredom when he crossed paths with Gojo.

"Oh Hitsugaya-kun! My mission was taken over by someoe since the situation in Shibuya got a little risky! " He replied.  A lot of cursed spirits were roaming around Shibuya without a veil.

"I'm older than you! Anyways I think i'll come with you. There is something bothering me that I think I need to check." He offered.

"Oh sure!"

Their short conversation ended as Gojo put his hands on Hitsugaya so he can start warping.

7:00 PM 

A 400-meter veil was casted centered at Tokyo Branch.

Location: Shibuya

"Man we're here!! The situations shitty but we'll manage!" Gojo stated the obvious. They were a lot of  low grade curses creating a rampage.

"We'll head inside right? the cursed energy is kind of strong in there." Hitsugaya noticed.

"So you're alone Captain Hitsugaya, and oh Gojo Satoru the worlds strongest.....sorcerer..." A man with black bandage over his eyes and in black clothing spoke, up on the air looking down at the two. he draws his sword.

"WAIT GOJO DON'T LOOK AT HIS SWORD!" Hitsugaya warned but it was too late since Gojo already got a glimpse of his sword.

Gojo never felt so humiliated before ,he knew that Aizen was mocking him by saying that he was the strongest but as a sorcerer only, so he prepared to release his purple,