6

I don't know what really happened during JJk volume 0 because idk where to read it NCXJOINWE

________________________________________________________________________________

3 months later

October 2017

A lot of things had escalated this past three months, Isane had gotten along with the four first years, She also became as her  former Captain's assistant again. Yaga stopped pairing Unohana up with Gojo, since he observed had their missions everyday, based on his observation Gojo has never been touched by anyone. So he agreed with Unohana that it was unnecessary, and also Unohana requested that if he can put Isane under her charge, the principal had no choice but to do it since Isane was willing to, and that made Gojo doubt her again.

Geto Suguru had made his presence known to the Jujutsu School again when he dropped a Second grade cursed spirit during  Inumaki's and Okkutsu's mission that was a week ago. Okkutsu told his teachers about this.

Now they were waiting for Geto Suguru's appearance. the students were outside talking with each other not knowing what were the adults planning, Okkutsu Yuuta also had a bad feeling.

"We still can't locate Geto, You sure you're not worrying for nothing?" Yaga said to Gojo. Yaga, Gojo and Unohana were standing at a window observing the students and waiting for the traitor.

"I'm sorry director, but that's impossible. I've confirmed it at the scene, myself. There is no way I would mistake the scent of Suguru's curse power." As the two of them were conversing, Unohana was listening to them, amused that after working here for 7 months, something was finally happening.

She was happy that there was a possibility that she can fight.

"God damn! Speak of the devil! All first-class jujutsu sorcerers, gather at the front rotary!!" Yaga commanded. 

"Unohana! try to go and protect the students if you can!" Yaga said to Unohana, while he said that there was a big cursed spirit that was a bird landing together with a man who was wearing a buddhist type of clothes. Geto Suguru.

"Wow this place sure hasn't change huh?"Geto says. "Wow Geto-sama! are we really in tokyo??!" a girl with a hair that was tied in a bun named Nanako intervened. "Nanako that's rude."a girl holding a doll with stitches scolds. "Eh- Mimiko you think so too, right?" Nanako said. "Geez get down already! aren't you cold??" A masculine man with great physique. 

" A PANDA??! SO CUTE!! hm? who are you guys?" Nanako asked. "No, who are you guys? Yuuta-san here won't forgive any intruders ya know!." Panda threatened,"Konbu." Inumaki said agreeing with Panda. "JUST LEAVE ALREADY BEFORE YUUTA-SAN HERE BEATS YOU GUYS UP!!" Maki shouted at the intruders.

Unohana was still upstairs listening to Geto discussing to the students how he will make a world filled with sorcerers, to make that possible he said that he will kill all non-sorcerers, she all so saw Isane who was together with the other first-class sorcerers."Please don't push your inane ideas onto my students."Gojo demanded."It's been a while! Satoruuu" Geto wailed "I did hear the first-years this year were particularly exceptional.... I see you were in charge. A special class jujutsu sorcerer, a mutated corpse, a descendant of spell-casters, and a failure of the Zenin clan" He spited. Maki was furious. "GATHER UP EVERYONE!!! OPEN YOUR EARS AND LISTEN WELL!!.", Unohana who was beside Yaga with her zanpakuto, he didn't seem to notice her.

 Geto was informing them that on Decemeber 24th he will perform a hundred demons night parade, giving away the locations which was Shinjuku Tokyo and The Capital of Jujutsu Tokyo, which where he will release 1000 cursed spirits on each place. After saying that he had somewhere to go, he released a huge cursed spirit that had one eye and a swarm of cursed spirits. Then he left.

Unohana was not satisfied with that, she expected fighting someone who was much more stronger than this cursed spirits, but having no choice but to kill them she unsheathed her zanpakuto and started swinging it to the cursed spirits jumping at her without moving a step.

'This woman!!' Gojo was speechless for seeing Unohana in action for the first time, he did not expect for her to be this skilled, 'She's definitely not a Second Grade Sorcerer!!!', even if she was not doing that much, he was stunned by the fact that she was exorcising Grade 1 curses at east. Yaga saw her too, 'i'll definitely promote this woman to a Grade 1 sorcerer, she should have said that she can fight like this!' he noted. 

After killing a bunch of cursed spirits, they gather some Jujutsu Sorcerers that who were willing to fight . They had a meeting talking about Geto Suguru's turmoil earlier and planning what they should do on the upcoming war on December 24th, Yaga ordered that theshould contact the Big three clans and the alumnus of the school, Unohana was beside Gojo who was standing at a wall. After the meeting  some of them began to leave. As Unohana was about to leave he was called by the Headmaster.

"Unohana, Satoru , stay for awhile." Yaga demanded. "Yes Director." Unohana and Gojo replied simultaneously. Yaga looked at Unohana and Gojo who was now sitting in front of him, "Unohana,  what you did earlier was impressive. It's it okay for you to be promoted as a Grade 1 Sorcerer? You'll start going on solo missions if you're promoted now." Yaga asked politely, Unohana smiled "Of course, as long as anyones okay with it." She accepted. After all of this she was gonna tell Isane that they might not see each other often after she was promoted, but first  she will try ask now if Isane could go along with her on her missions."Director?" "Yes Unohana?" Yaga replied. "Can Isane come along with me on my missions?" she asked kindly.

"Of course." 

Gojo was staring beside her intently she noticed this and smiled close-eyed at him.

'Damn it, what is this woman planning now??' Gojo thought.

Someone knocked on Isane's dorm. It was Unohana.

"Unohana-sama-?!" Isane said as she opened the door, "Are you not hurt, Isane?"Unohana asked out of genuine concern. "No I'm actually in good condition! why??" Isane let Unohana in her room she sat on her couch. "I'm just asking.. I was promoted as a Grade 1 Sorcerer, would you like to come along on my missions?" She asked. "O-Of course Unohana-sama! I would follow you anywhere, but they allowed you even we were the same Grade??"Isane smiled. "That's good to hear, and yes they allowed me, since you were my student before."She chuckled at the lie she made that was able to deceive them. 

"When is our first mission then?"

________________________________________________________________________________

So yeh this chap is kind of short but mehhh XD.