//Devon

Someone didn't like the last Devon one shot so why not make another one that Devon isn't gay💅😜🙄

{•~——~•}
First kiss

Y/N went in the store as Devon looked up as his face brighten up with an smile, Y/N smiled and winked at him he then wink back as Y/N went up to him.

"Hey Dev! Are you free today?" Y/N asked as she leaned on the counter, "Yup I'll be free later in 30 minutes! What do you wanna hang out?" He said.

"No  just asking!" Y/N sarcastically said, "Okay, okay. Where do you do you wanna go?" He asked, "To our spot of course!" Y/N said.

"Alright." He said as Y/N sat on the random stool right next tot the counter. She sat there for about 20 minutes she kept looking at the clock to check how long till the 30 minutes last.

She was zoning out she didn't notice she was staring at Devon until he spoke up "Is there something wrong with my face?" He asked, Y/N snapped out of it as an blush appeared on her face.

"Looks like I zoned out." Y/N said as Devon chuckled at her, "Just wait for 10 more minutes my shift is almost over." He said as Y/N nodded as she took out her phone.

She start swiping pictures on her phone it was full of Devon and her "Dang my phone is full of pictures of you and me." Y/N said which makes Devon snicker at her.

She kept swiping pictures for the pass 10 minutes to burn time until Devon spoke up, "Looks like my shift is over now let's go!" He said as he stood up then Y/N.

"I feel like my ass is flat." Y/N said as Devon snickered. "We don't have time for your ass now let's go!" He said as he grabbed Y/Ns hand and dragged her out of the daisy mart and flip the open sign.

Some girls stared at them which makes Y/N a bit anxious because those girls had an big fat crush on Devon and she overheard their conversation saying that "Oh my! Devon is so so hot!" Something like that.

Those girls probably confront Y/N later or tomorrow because they see both of them always together and they will threaten Y/N but they'll never do it so Y/N doesn't care.

They went into this tree which is their spot they come here to hang out sometimes, they sat down and Y/N started the conversation.

"You see those girls earlier?" Y/N asked "Yeah what about them?" He asked "Well I found out they've been supper obsessed with you and they even threatened me for talking to you." Y/N said as Devon giggled.

"Okay,okay. What did they say to you?" He asked "Stay away from Devon!~ why would he talk to somebody like you~! Why are you two always together?~" Y/N mimics them.

Devon laughed as so as Y/N. Well the truth is Y/N liked Devon and Devon liked her too so he had been planing to make an move.

"Well I still remember the things that they said about you." Y/N said as she snickered and giggled a little "What did they say?"  "Devon is so hawt! I really want him mwa mwa mwa!" Y/N mimics.

"He'd be my future husband!~" Y/N mimics until a voice yelled, "Hey!!" Someone yelled annoyingly. The two looked back to see those girls again.

"What did you just say about us?!" A girl yelled, she looked plastic and she looks like she didn't took an shower because "hER hAir iS sO PERfeCt" and you can tell that her forehead is bigger than the sky.

"Didn't we tell you to stay away from him!" Another girl said Y/N rolled her eyes and leaned on Devons ear and whispered something to him.

Devon laughed which makes the girls even more furious, "You know what? Let's go somewhere else." He said as she stood up and help Y/N up but he even pulled her closer to him.

"Ugh!" The girl with big forehead said her face looks like an 80 year old man as Y/N looked back as she snickered she whispered something on Devons ear so he looked back and snickered.

"Hey! That face looks good on you! That probably attracts 70 year olds!" Devon said as they both laughed even the other girls.

"Ugh!!!" She then stormed off angry as hell. They went to the rooftop together so that they'll be alone and Devons plan got ruined because of the girls but he still managed to continue it.

They sat down as Y/N swing her legs back in fort and stare at the moon. "Hey Y/N." He said as Y/N snapped out from her gaze. "Yeah?"

"Have you ever gotten your first kiss?" He asked as Y/N sighed in defeat "Nope. My lips are 101% virgin!" Y/N said.

"Do you want your first kiss?" He asked, "Uhh.. with who?" Y/N asked, "With Mark duh." He sarcastically said and rolled his eyes, "Wait really?!" Y/N said.

"No you dumbass!"  He said, "Then with who?" Y/N asked. He then cupped her cheeks and their faces was so close I mean so so close!

"Me." He said as Y/N flinched as her cheeks turned red she didn't know Devon wanted to kiss her and now she's processing what did he just say.

Y/N randomly nodded she don't know who's controlling her body right now and she's freaking out. He then leaned on her lips as he kissed her.

She melted onto the kiss she's having billions of butterflies on her stomach right now. They pulled as Y/N put her hand on her mouth. She can't believe that he kissed her.

He then pulled her close and chuckled at her "You know.. I have to admit that your lips taste as good as it look. And you're an great kisser even if it's your first time." He said as Y/N turned pink hue.

{•~——~•}

Hey reader🥴

Just so you know I like this fluff!

And I bitted my lips so hard because of this now I cannot sleep because of the pain🤣

But it was worth it tho lol🥰🥰

Anyways thanks for reading this luv you😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😍🥰🥰😘😘😘