//Miriam

Your acting skills wont save you today

Y/N is part of Mei's friend group actually. She's been friends with them for 2-3 years now, during those years of friendship Y/N has a little crush on Miriam or should I say an big crush.

She didn't tell anyone that she has feelings for Miriam, she actually hid it well besides she's best at acting.

She was looking forward to be an actress in the future so she uses that advantage of her skill to hide her feelings.

"Hey Y/N!" Mei yelled, Y/N then looked over and did a small wave and smiled, "Hey Mei!"

"Oh hi Miriam!" Mei yelled as Y/N looked over at Miriam, a small blush appeared on her face but looked away and tried to calm herself.

"Oh hey, Y/N are you okay? What are you looking at? Why are you looking at Tyler!?" She said, she seemed angry for some reason but then Y/N looked at her and took a deep breath.

"I zoned out, sorry! I didn't notice I was looking at Tyler!" She lied. She hid it too well for this one. "Okay. Let's head to class then."

She then grabbed Y/N's hand and head to the classroom with Mei, Y/N stared at her hand that is holding Miriams hand.

She blushed a little she could feel that her cheeks are heating up so she looked away and took deep breaths.

Her face was like this while staring at their hands.

Y/N was about to adjust her seat so that she can sit down but Miriam did it for her, "Oh

Y/N was about to adjust her seat so that she can sit down but Miriam did it for her, "Oh.. thanks" Y/N said as she sat down.

Miriam smiled at her which she returned. The whole class Y/N kept overthinking about why Miriam would adjust her seat.

Was it because Miriam like her or she was being friendly, 'She just adjusted my seat! I repeat! She adjusted my seat!! Does she like me? Does she really like me? No Y/N stop! She's just being friendly to you!' Y/N yelled at her thoughts.

Her thoughts are filling her mind in the inside while outside she kept an strait face like nothing is on her mind right now.

The whole class she tried her best to listen all the time and throw those thoughts away. At lunch she sat at the bleachers with her friends Mei, Abby, and Priya.

She was looking for Miriam because she usually eat with them every lunch. "Hey guys, have you seen Miriam?" Y/N asked.

"Why so worried Y/N?" Mei said as Abby and her wiggled their eyebrows. "What? Cant I be concerned to Miriam?" Y/N said.

"Concerned of me huh?" Miriam said holding on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N flinch as she looked at Miriam, "Oh hi! Where have you been?"

"Oh I went to get my lunch sorry if I'm late" she said, "No no it's fine." Y/N said as Miriam sat right next to Y/N.