\\Jesse

Online love

Y/N have been online dating this guy for a while, they met in an online game called "Game survivors".

The game was fun and entertaining. It was like you have to defend your kingdom from invaders from out side. But if you can't take down all of the invaders you'll have to find somebody to join forces and take down those invaders together.

The game allows you to communicate to your allies which helped a lot.

They've been playing that game together for months. Their friendship grew and they basically became best friends.

One day the guy confessed his feelings to her, Y/N also confessed her feelings for him too. They've been online dating for 2 months now and they've been acting different after the confession.

They've been treating each other with more love than before. They are basically in love...

Jesse: Hi love!

Oh hi love! What's up? :Y/N

Jesse: Do you know about 4-town?

Oh that boy band! Yes I know them :Y/N

Jesse: Who's your favorite member?

Hmm.. all of them actually :Y/N

Jesse: Well you gotta pick one. Now who's your favorite?

Hmm lets say... Jesse! :Y/N

He has the same name as you too! :Y/N

Jesse:Hmm.. what if I tell you that I'm Jesse?

I would freak out for sure. :Y/N

Jesse: I am really Jesse from 4-town.

Wait what?! You're Jesse?! :Y/N

For real?! Did I miss something?! :Y/N

Jesse: Here's my number. We should talk. ##########

Okay.. Ima contact you now. :Y/N

Y/N dialed the number nervously, her hands are shaking but called the number anyways.

She put the phone on her ear waiting for her boyfriend to pick up the phone, "Hi love~" the phone said as Y/N dropped the phone and picked it up again.

"H-hey.." Y/N shuttered, "Are you okay? Your voice is shaky." "No, no, no Im fine! I'm just.. nervous that's all.."

"*Chuckle* can you tell me where do you live? So that I might have a chance to meet you." He said, (Btw if you're an kid don't give strangers your address)

"Oh I live at Toronto actually" "Oh okay I am really far from you, What are you doing right now?" He asked, "Uhm nothing besides talking to you.."

"Do you have TextMee?" He asked, "Yea I have do you want to face time with me?" "Hm sure."

They did really did faced time and he's indeed Jesse from 4-town. They kept this relationship hidden for now.

They've been planing to meet up some day actually. "Hey love we have a concert at Toronto which is where you live right?" He said.

"Mhm!" "Well do you want to meet up?" He asked. "Is that even a question love? Of course I want too!" Y/N said. "Well then, I'm going to arrive at ##### airport tomorrow at 12pm"

"Okie! I can't wait to see you love~" "I can wait to see you too my love" He said, "So you're just going to flirt with her the whole day?" Aron Z said.

"She's my girlfriend of course I would!" He yelled, Y/N chuckled at them, "Bye love! I'll see you tomorrow then~" Y/N said, "Bye.. love you!" He said, "Love you too!" Y/N said as they ended the call.

After they ended the call Jesse looked at Z and attacked him.

The following day, Y/N waited at the airport patiently. She then starts to try and find him until she was about the take out her phone but someone hugged her from behind.

"I was looking around to find you love." He said as Y/N turned back and hugged him "Jesse!" Y/N said as tears formed on her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He said as he wiped her tears away. "You know there is something that I want to do for an long time now." He said, "what is it?" Y/N asked.

Jesse then cup her cheeks and kissed her passionately. They pulled back as they hugged again, "I've always wanted to do that for a long—."

"OMG IS THAT JESSE FROM 4-TOWN?!" A girl said pointing at Jesse, "OMG ITS HIM!! KYAA I REALLY LOVE YOU!" An girl said as she starts running to Jesse and start to chase him. Some girls chase after him to saying I love yous to him.

Jesse then ran away with Y/N in light speed. "Looks like I'm not the only one who loves you~" Y/N said and giggled.

"Yes they really do love me but you are the only one that I loved back." He said. "Thats cringey!"

"You know what? I didn't regret playing that game." He said as Y/N chuckled.

A/N
{•———•}
Okay this chapter is too cringe I was hesitant to publish this lol.

This is really short. It only has 827 words.