Vs Masked Basil and some other shit

Start from the beginning

...God, he really was a screw-up.

“Give me control and I will get rid of Something.” Masked Basil offered again.

“Can’t get rid of something that doesn’t exist,” Basil muttered as he got back up.

Masked Basil blinked in shock as Basil charged forward.

They clashed again.

He was in for a long battle.

~~~~~~

Aubrey opened her eyes to the sound of metal smashing together and loud grunting. She slowly got up and looked around to see Basil and Hero fighting weird masked versions of themselves. Kel was nearby as well but his eyes were still closed. She walked over and lightly kicked him which woke him up.

“H-Huh? What’s happening?” His tired voice rang out.

“Kel!?” Hero quickly turned around to face the duo before being smacked in the head by his masked self.

“Ow! Shit!” He quickly turned back to block the next hit.

Basil seemed to have cut over his clothing and slashes on his face. His masked self had multiple wounds as well but not as badly as Basil.

“Ah, it seems we have gained another four members.” Masked Basil grinned.

Aubrey heard footsteps coming from behind and turned to face a masked version of herself and Kel.

They were in grayscale and wore those damn theater masks from Black Space.

Aubrey had a feeling she had to prepare for the worse.

~~~~~~

The sound of a piano fills his ears as Sunny walks around his house, remembering the good times he had when everything was okay. The fruits on the dining table thanks to Mari convincing their parents to get them in an attempt to have Sunny eat healthily. The fireplace emits a warm and welcoming area for anyone to enjoy.

Sunny felt his heart clench at the sight and released a sigh. He missed this feeling. The feeling of being safe and sound. The feeling of not having to fear what was around the corner. The feeling of being home and happy.

He knew where he had to go.

Walking into the hallway he stood outside the piano room. He felt his throat close up and tears coming out of his eyes again.

He walked through the doorway to see Mari playing the piano with Mewo laying down nearby, enjoying the comfortable music. The windowsill was wide open so he could get a glimpse of the beautiful day outside. A calm feeling overtook Sunny as he wiped away his tears and walked to his sister.

“Sunny, it’s almost time. You’ve been through a lot these past few days. You must be tired,” She let out a sigh, “We all make mistakes. You’ve been running from this one for a long time now.”

She turned towards her brother with a comfortable smile, “It’s tough to own up to them sometimes...but you’ll forgive yourself. Won’t you?”

She continued to play the piano as Sunny messed with his hands, a normal thing he does when he’s nervous.

“You can do this, Sunny. You worked really hard to make it to get to this point. There is only one thing left to do now. Know I am always watching over you, okay? As long as you remember me, I’ll be here.”

With that, Sunny was filled with a new resolve.

He walked away from his sister, only taking a glance back at her before leaving. He knows that won’t be the last time he sees her. He’ll always see her from the corner of his eyes or in his dream and yet...he feels like that would be one of the last times he’ll speak to her again.

He made his way to his closet and gave a small smile. Aubrey would laugh and point at it screaming that she told him so. It wasn’t his fault he forgot about it. Oh well, they can joke about it later. As of right now he needed to grab it.

Opening the door he slowly walked inside and was greeted with dusty air. It had been a while since they cleaned here. He tried to flick on the light but it didn’t work. He honestly doesn’t know what he was expecting to be honest. Anyways, where was it….

There!

In the back corner, it sat, covered in dust with a broken lightbulb above it. Ah, that explains why the light isn't working. Walking over to the chest he ripped the tape off the key attaching it to the photograph. He opened the chest to find his violin. The violin he broke with old music paper underneath that was covered in dried blood from how many times he cut his fingers on it.

He bit his lip and took everything out. When grabbing the violin he noticed strains of black hair entangled on the strings. It stung to see. He carefully grabbed some strands and pulled them off, wincing to himself as he did so.

He walked out of the closet to feel the warm atmosphere slip away. The area felt cold and the silence was beginning to bother him. He had to leave. He needed to leave.

Making his way to the front of the house he turned around to see Mari waving goodbye before disappearing. Giving a quick nod to himself, he made his way out the door.

He opened his eyes to see that he was now...in a void? He heard yelling that sounded like Basil, Hero, Kel, and Aubrey. He felt his feet begin to move but he stopped. Was he...was he ready to see them?

He’s...scared.

Maybe he can sit here. They’ll be fine, right?

A shiver went down his spine as his brain was quickly filled with multiple thoughts about what could happen.

“Dreamer. You aren’t ready to face them? Perhaps remembering the good times will help you.”

A snap rang out and Sunny felt water hit his skin. It was raining hard and didn’t seem like it was going to let up soon.

He also noticed he was on a road.

Just where will this take him?