𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍:

seven :
bond

"Even if I looked like this. I always do Emma's hairdo every day. Relax. Though I didn't have a experience in styling a boy's hair."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(First name) had stopped going to cram school without her dad's knowledge. So with that refund, she began to go to the atelier.

"Don't you think your cram school gonna contact your dad about the sudden refund?"

Wakasa suddenly asked as (first name) remained quiet. She was leaning her back against Wakasa's as she continued on her sketch. "Hey, I'm asking you." He calmly spoke which made (first name) to scoff.

"That's when my good image comes in handy. Those old hags won't be able to refute it once I said that I was more comfortable to study in the library." She answered without taking out her eyes on the paper in her hand. "Besides, Shinny told me that he's gonna help me to keep my little secret."

(First name) slightly chuckled remembering how shocked Shinichiro was by the time she told him that she enrolled herself in an atelier. But you cannot blame the poor boy, after all-

He knew that his twin sister loves art just like how much he loved his bikes and siblings.

'Oh, is this a little rebellion from my perfect little sister? Don't worry~ I will keep it a secret from Dad and gramps.'

"I usually go to the library after cram school, anyways."

"Hmm... So you're gonna go to the library after this? Smart people sure had things hard." Wakasa said, trying to tease the ravenette who just shrugged. "You're right. I wonder if I'd be less tired if I was dumber."

Wakasa's lips twitched after hearing what she just said. "Your statement kinda pissed me off." Wakasa bluntly said while (first name) leaned on Wakasa's back harder which made the said boy to stop on what he was doing. (First name) had a tick mark on her face as she spoke.

"What, pissed you off? The person who's superior has to bear of the burden of being so."

"You realized that you just called yourself superior, right? That makes no sense." Wakasa lightly laughed which irritated the ravenette even more. The director of the atelier, Wakasa's aunt only chuckled as she watched how the two teenagers bickered.