𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

five :
summer

"I'm telling you to give me your number so I can contact you during the break."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Emma remembered how greedy their father was. Maybe that was the main reason why their mother left them. Because their father only wants the best for his children.

But his father becomes more greedy when it comes to his expectation with (First Name). He never contended with the good results that she brought.

But Emma can clearly remember it. How that greedy man cried like a child to his father's embrace that time when their elder sister died.

The man who always had a stoic expression on his face. Turned into a young and fragile child. He cried, cried, and cried for many days and nights. All he did was to cry and drown himself with alcohol.

"It's alright."

"Everything will be alright, dad."

"We're here for you."

"(First Name) will surely hate to see you crying like that."

And before they knew it. Emma, Shinichiro, and Mikey didn't cry anymore.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" WHAT?! "

Emma accidentally raised her voice. She then immediately pinched her cheek to check if she was dreaming or not. But she wasn't dreaming!

["HAHAHA!"] Her father laughed out loud. ["You had the same reaction as your siblings!"] He exclaimed making Emma to groan.

["Well, I'm also shocked since your stepmother and I didn't expect that she'll get pregnant at her age. Anyways, come by with your friends~ I'll buy you all some good food!"]

.
.
.
.

"Pregnant?" Wakasa asked with an awkward tone. He then glanced at Emma who scratched her cheek with a slight blush on her face. Obviously embarrassed for some reason. "They must have a good relationship... How old is your old man again?"