"Yes, anata, that's my job."

Being the one and only executive in the current Tokyo Manji Gang gives him a lot of work or so that's what he prepared to do.

The girl chuckled and plant a kiss on his forehead. 

"How's your day, Izana-kun?" The girl stands up and pulls him to his kitchen, 

"Did you eat already? Or you've been drinking all day?" The girl bombarded him in question, standing in the doorway, he leans sideways and crossed his arms. 

"My day? Nothing new, with Mikey's in the Philippines right now everything is scrap." 

The young lady shook her head in dismay, 

"You should enjoy your bachelor days Izana-kun." Izana pulls a wine glass and starts pouring the vino that he bought. 

"I've had enough of this [Y/N], I'm enjoying everything that I have, see?" He hoisted the glass and bottoms up it in one gulp. 

"Aye, not like that, but did you eat already? Here eat this." He nod, obediently eating the food that the young lady made for him. 

Instantaneously a bunch of sweet palliatives filled his stomach, giving him thousands of saccharines circulating in his entrails. 

"It's good." He lowkey compliment, the young lady chuckled with gratifying and adorableness, that Izana adores the most, he adjourns and contemplates the view in front of him. 

"I can't get enough of you." He said with his eyes full of passion and affection. 

"You will." She softly retort and hug him from behind. 

He shrugged and turn his body to face the young lady. With her hands on his shoulder and his hands on her waist, the two have their moment. 

"You should explore the world, try to date someone -." He shakes his head to stop the young lady from talking and hugs her, 

"No, stop it [Y/N]." He dismissed the topic, a feathery smile stretching to the young lady's lips whilst she fondles his hair. 

"Come on, you should rest, Izana-kun." She cooed to the man, pulling him up and laying his body on the bed. 

Satisfied she is, the young lady wraps her arms on the back of his head, letting Izana rest his upper body in her embrace.

Seeing how relaxed, balmy and totally off guard he is was off the character. He's uptight, oppressive, tyrannical, and cruel as it is his nature. 

"You deserve a nice and good night's sleep, Izana-kun." She soothes the delicate man, Izana doesn't mind in what ways he was babied by the girl, he nod and feel her cuddle tenderly. 

"How are you [Y/N]?" The question he was dying to ask from that day slip out of his mouth. The young lady lilt. 

"Fine. I'm Cassiopeia." Befuddled by her answer, Izana looked at her, wanting to know more. 

"I'm one of the stars now, sitting rightfully to her throne." Izana nodded with a grin on his face. 

"I see." He answered back but deep inside, at that very moment, his reality split.