07

You went home absolutely forgetting the fact that your mom is at home. You opened the door and went inside your house. You were on your way to your room but then your mom called 

"Where did you get this jacket from?" she asked as she came closer to you to take a look.

Can you not ask anything, mom

"I didn’t pick it from the street don't worry" you tried to joke it off. 

"Isn't it Minho's jacket? I think I saw him wear it" your mom said.

"No it's Chan's-" you wanted to bang your head on the table for being such a dumb. You pressed your lips together to prevent your stupid mouth to say something else.

"Focus on your studies y/n,will you?" your mom said but she sounded a little mad. You nodded and dashed to your room.

Next day

Your mood was ruined early in the morning because your mom yelled at you for no reason. You didn’t even wake up late so why would she yell? 

After getting to school you shoved things you wouldn’t need inside the locker. Before you could close it someone else closed it from your behind. You looked at the person and he was none but Chan.

"What do you want Bang?" you didn’t mean to be rude. But you already said you can't take it back. 

"Why are you calling me by my surname?" Chan asked, probably not liking the fact that you called him Bang.

"It's not like we are close," you said. You didn’t want to say that either. But you were so annoyed since your mom scolded you and now you are just babbling rude things. 

But you didn’t expect the next thing that Chan did.He grabbed you by your waist. There was a little space between you two.

You couldn’t help but look at his eyes. You stare at his eyes for 5 seconds and blushed realising how close his face was.

"Are we close enough now?" Chan asked with a smirk on his face.

You stepped back a little and looked at your feets so that you could hide your red cheeks. 

"I didn’t mean it like that" you said in a tiny voice

Chan chuckled seeing your reaction. "Cute" he said, which made you blush harder. 

"Hey y/n" you heard Minho's voice. You thanked him mentally for saving you from such an awkward situation.

Chan left for the class leaving you and Minho in the hallway. 

"Did you drink more strawberry milk than you should?" he asked and poked your cheek.

"S-shut up" you said and walked away. 

-

The school dismissed early today since it was half day school.

"Let's go together or are you in a hurry today too?" Chan asked. "She has nothing to do at home," Minho said laughing. 

"Thanks for reminding me," you said in a sarcastic voice.

"Okay now let's go" Minho said and you all went home together. Chan always says that his house is near to yours but you don't know exactly where he lives.

Your mom wasn’t home today. You went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

You sat comfortably on the couch with snacks and decided to watch a movie.

But you got a text from Chris. 

chriiistiopher
Hey

Me
Hi

chriiistiopher
You didn’t tell me the name yet

Me
y/n

chriiistiopher
I know you
I wasn’t asking your name

Me
Oh?

chriiistiopher
You said you like someone

Me
I did? When?

chriiistiopher

Yesterday

Me
Well forget about that

chriiistiopher
Why? You moved on?
That's good for you
I'm proud of you

Me
No I never said that

chriiistiopher
Tell me his name atleast

Me
It's not like you're in my school
You might not know him

chriiistiopher
I'm good at stalking
Maybe you can give me a photo

Me
Creep
Why would I give you his photo?

chriiistiopher
So that I can see your standards

Me
Ah...
No need

chriiistiopher
I deserve to his his face

Me
I gave you already

chriiistiopher
You never gave me any photo ever
All you gave was a weird photo of me
*Chan
Uff keyboard

Me
Yeah

chriiistiopher
What yeah?
Don't yeah ms
Send me a photo of his

Me
I said I already gave you
Why are you so clueless
Just do me a favour
Go and sleep
You need rest

A/N: I want to update regularly but I forgot