CHAPTER 6

A/N: hello there
Now I know what y'all would say, 'Last update March 31'!!
We'll I didn't want to be this late, it's just that Mother nature wanted me to be hospitalised for a month and I sort of lost touch with this story to the point where I almost gave up on it too, since I barely get any comments nor votes; so I thought, 'why am I writing this unlikable trash?'...... but after thought, I said NO, it would be cowardly of me to do so.
Even though I really, honestly don't know where this story is going...... I'll continue and give it a good, happy, 'Smuty?' rest (*^~^*)

____________________________________________________________

"SO?!?!"

That was quite a shrill

"JUST BECAUSE I'M NOT WITH ANYONE, YOU WANT TO ACT HIGH AND MIGHTY XIE LIAN??!??, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I AM A HEART-THROB!!"

"not with that attitude you're not"
Says Shi Qingxuan

"Ok Mr heart-throb, kindly tell us why you haven't found a mate for more than 800 years?"
Hua Cheng asks sarcastically

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HUA CHENG!"

"Ok, stop it everyone."

"THANKS COU-"

"Just because he's a foul, snarky, good looking, unlucky bastard, doesn't mean that we should bully him...."

"..."
"..."
"..."
(*~*)

"THE FUCK!! XIE LIAN?!?"

Before anyone else could voice their surprise, a knock was heard on the door. Who could it be? Again? "_"

Xie Lian went ahead to open the door, and by his surprise; it was the villagers, with the village head leading them.

"Daoist, we are so happy that you came, we heard the screams of that young cousin of yours and thought to say hi"
Xie Lian didn't know what to say to that. And if he was being honest with himself he was honestly feed up with people and just wanted to be with Hua Cheng.