Kanroji Y/n Introduction

Name: Kanroji Y/n
Age: 22
Height: 165cm (you can change if you want)
Likes: Sakura mochi, Little sister Mitsuri, eating with kyojuro and Mitsuri, cooking, Shin(crow), ubuyashiki family, hashiras

Dislikes:Demons, Muzan kibutsuji
Someone hurting Mitsuri

She has two Nichirin Blade her real/first sword cannot extend but her second sword can extend like mitsuri but she hides the second sword behind her back

↓Appearance↓

Y/n has 1 braid hair sometimes 3 if Mitsuri wants to be twinnies has the same eating habits/high glutton just like mitsuri, sweet, kind, Strong like Mitsuri,

(I work hard drawing this character)↓↓

Rank: Element Pillar

Main Breathing: Snowflake Breathing

Other Breathings:
Love Breathing
Insect Breathing
Water Breathing
Flower Breathing
Mist Breathing
Flame Breathing

Still Learning Lightning Breathing

Sorry if the Reader is to OP I decided that she knows the other Breathings because of the title element pillar.

The Reason she knows the other Breathings she ask the formers and previous pillars to teach her the Breathings.

First Form: Great Snow Slashes (壱いちノ型かた 斬ぎり, Ichi no kata: Giri?) - The swordsman strike the opponent with enough momentum to create two powerful slashes from one side and strike the other side creating a wave of snowflakes giving a illusion of two blades from each side cutting the opponent's head and giving the opponent couldn't react in time to evade or block.

Second Form: Illusion of Fake Snow (弐にノ型かた, Ni no kata:?) - The swordsman used the snowflakes to create a illusion to evade being hit by the opponent then going behind the opponent with enough speed to stealth from behind and create a enough strength to strike from behind giving the opponent couldn't react in time.

Third Form: Hailing Snow Ra (参さんノ型かた, San no kata:?) leap high into the air with enough power fall onto their opponent, it s with multiple strikes creating the opponent's wound to turn ice.

Fourth Form: Striking Snow Rush (肆しノ型かた 打うち, Shi no kata: Uchi?) - Much like the Fourth Form: Striking Tide and the Fourth Form: Snow Drift, the swordsman create multiple slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing snow fashion to rush to the opponent impact speed.

Fourth Form: Snowflake Impact (肆しノ型かた, Shi no kata:?) - An improved version of the Fourth Form: Striking Snow Rush. The swordsman increase the quantity of strikes and slashes, it also increase the speed to move faster to strike the opponent forward and in order to contact a target during the situations.

Fifth Form: Snow Blessing during Dawn (伍ごノ型かた, Go no kata:?) - It is related to the Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After The Drought. The swordsman changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent creating one single flowing strike that giving the opponent to feel little no pain. that it is call "the blade of kindness and freedoms" when the opponent surrenders and want to be free.

Sixth Form: True Mirror Dome Of Ice (陸ろくノ型かた, Roku no kata:?) - The swordsman spin their sword in circular motion it making swinging it around them many times to look like a dome of ice by create flowing snow around it while swinging it in order block all attacks and reflect it. And it give times of generate more momentum and speed.

Seventh Form: Ice Piercing White Tiger (漆しちノ型かた, Shichi no kata:?) - The swordsman generate full power and speed to unleash powerful slashes and it take a form of snow tiger to change toward the energy at blinding speed giving the energy cannot react in time to block.

Ice Piercing White Tiger: Illusion (, Ice Piercing White Tiger: Illusion?) - The swordsman leap toward the energy in the air create three powerful slashes that three headed tiger from one slash toward the opponent and other stash from other s giving a illusion three head white coming from each side surround the opponent and couldn't react in time block or evade from each side.

Eighth Form: Cold Blood Dance (捌はちノ型かた 血ち舞まい, Hachi no kata: chimai?) - The swordsman increase the speed and power to strike the enemy in multiple direction in powerful and blinding speed giving the enemy cannot see it coming to block or evade.

Ninth Form: Eternal Ice Hailing (玖くノ型かた, Ku no kata:?) - The swordsman leap into the air toward the opponent releasing multiple slashes to opponent while in the air.

Tenth Form: Snow Wrath of Dragon (拾じゅうノ型かた, no kata:?) - The swordsman increase the strength and speed to create most powerful slash to charge to the opponent in powerful speed to move faster, the Nichirin Blade slash take a form of giant dragon with storm blue eyes to strike the opponent with max speed and strength.

Eleventh Form: Dead Chill (拾じゅう壱いちノ型かた 寒さむ気け, Ichi no kata: Samuke?) - It is combine with the Eleventh Form: Dead Calm and the Eleventh Form: White Out. It is the most powerful with defensive capabilities and stealth attacks, it increase all body movements and energy to create a state of deflecting all attacks, blocking and slicing any incoming attacks with blinding speed to cut with the blade. it also cut through heavy attacks from the opponent once it slice all attacks it unleash a cold temperature surround the area creating a cold mist to get enough speed to stealth to strike the opponent from behind in cold mist without making noises.