"Goodnight baby" Freya gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Valeria walked out the kitchen then up to Hayley's room where Hopes nursery was at. She sat her down in her crib while she took a bottle from her bag and made it.

"Now when you grow up Hope please make sure you don't date a boy that has a brother it doesn't end up well just ask your dad and my brothers..." Valeria walked over to her and handed her the bottle. "Or don't date at all...you and your little cousins who are almost here make sure you stay free of all boys"

Valeria went to turn the light off when she felt water dripping down her thigh. She suddenly paused and looked down not knowing what to do. She didn't react until she felt pain.

"Damon?!" Valeria shouted and held on to her stomach feeling a sharp pain.

Damon didn't waste any time and sped to the room along with Stefan, Caroline and Enzo. The ones without the speed shortly made it there to see Valeria crouching down in pain.

"What's wrong?! Val what's wrong?! What's happening?!" Damon questioned trying to figure it out.

"Damon!" Valeria shouted trying to breathe. "The babies they're..."

"Oh my god she's in labor" Caroline walked towards her and helped her up.

"Oh...Um what do we do? Do we like just rip them out or?" Damon panicked and looked around.

"Damon, just help me take her downstairs!" Caroline shouted at him Damon quickly picked Valeria up and sped downstairs along with all of them. He sat her down on the couch while she held her stomach and crouched in pain.

"Do we take her to a hospital or something?!" Stefan questioned pacing around.

"No keep her here" Klaus and Elijah stormed inside the compound along with Camille and Hayley.

"I don't understand, she wasn't due until next week..." Alaric commented.

"Exactly the strix coven did a spell to cause her to go into labor, they want the babies to break the sirelines" Klaus explained then looked over to Valeria who was still groaning in pain.

"Okay" Freya stepped in. "Put her on the table. I need towels, blankets, whatever you can find. I need some herbs they're in my room"

"Wait, you're delivering the babies?!" Damon asked her.

"I can do big spells I'm sure delivering two babies won't be that hard" Freya shrugged and walked to the table. "Bring her"

While Damon carried Valeria to the table everyone else followed and the heretics rushed into the house as well.

"Make this house a fortress! Nobody leaves or enters unless told to. I have Marcel checking matters with the strix. They will not take those babies, do you understand!" Elijah instructed all of them and looked at them waiting for a response.

Everyone nodded as Freya sat stuff up for Valeria. Damon stood next to his sister holding her hand the whole time even if she was squeezing it way too hard.

Part of Valeria wished Kol was there for her; they had planned he was going to be there for her; she had told Kol she was scared she didn't know what it would be like to have the twins she just knew it would be scary.

"Can someone tell me what's going on? Why is nobody telling me anything?" Valeria looked around hysterically watching how everyone moved around.

"First I have to get ready to take them out we're not in a hospital so we're improvising," Freya replied to her.

"What about the strix? What are we doing about them?!"

"Val listen to me" Freya got in front of her and took her head into her hands so she would look at her. "Don't worry what's going on out there okay Elijah and klaus have that figured out right now what matters is meeting your two little girls okay"