ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68

Start from the beginning

"This little buddy will disable anything, and my man her already in place. By the end of the day. The Köhler twins will be in our men's hands." Emmanuel smiled sitting back in his chair. Fuck a hand, finger, or arm. He was aiming to take the little fuckers' life and send them the dead bodies.

"Elijah, I don't mean to bother you, but could you look at my ankles?" Zakiya asked

"Elijah, I don't mean to bother you, but could you look at my ankles?" Zakiya asked. Eli stopped in his tracks looking at the girl like she had lost it before turning back around. "Please?!"

"Bitch do I look like your fucking nurse or some shit? Look at your own fucking ankles!" He yelled leaving "I don't know who the fuck she thinks I am. Why the fuck did I bring that girl into my fucking home?" He thought to himself climbing the stairs.

"ELIJAH!"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT NOW?!" He yelled back as he heard her take a fall or something in the kitchen. "Kiya stop fucking playing and shit! It's not like you cannot see your own fucking ank... THE FUCK!" He stops and yells seeing her seizing on the floor. Not knowing what to do he called X then Leon. One of them must have called his mom because she was the first person there.

"Good you did what your brother said to do. How long did the seizure last?" Adele asked as Elijah thought back.

"I-I don't know. Maybe five to ten seconds but she started again. I did this didn't I?"

"Elijah how on earth did you cause the girl to seize? I know you were a jackass to the girl but that's only because you been hurt. Her blood pressure is high we need to get her to hospital and this baby out of her before it kills the both of them." Adele said waving to the men that quickly got Zakiya from the floor. "Are you coming or not?" She asked as he ran and got Brianna before following.

"Xy, you know Steve is waiting for us

"Xy, you know Steve is waiting for us. If he calls dad, we are shitted. You know he's been in this crappy fucking mood since he and mom been fighting all the time." Xavier said as his sister hugged and kissed on her so-called boyfriend.

"It's not our fucking fault he cheated...."

"Xy you know dad did not fucking cheat. That bitch stole his sauce and got herself pregnant. Still, it's not Harper's fault nor dads. Mom wants to believe in every word Auntie Riah breath, and it fucked up our parent's relationship... I should tell dad about Trey. See how he likes that." Xavier spoke causing the boy to pull away quickly looking at Xy.