Preassure - Beomgyu

-What.. what did those comments said? - asked Kai in tiny as he didn't want to hurt Beomgyu's feelings.

-T-they said i always annoy you and-

-No,no you don't!

-I didn't even-

-No. The comments are not the only reason right? - asked Kai seriously.

-I wanted to be perfect.

-Huh?

-I ..i wanted to be per-perfect... I don't want to b-burden you guys...

As he said that his voice cracked and the tears he tried to hold fell down his cheeks.

-You are perfect hyung. And you are not a burden. You'll never be one.

-Huh?

-You are already perfect. It doesn't matter if you are not perfect for others. You have your real fans, us - the members and your family. You're perfect for us. You're the best hyung I can ever ask for. You always listened to my problems,when I was upset you always bought me tons of plushies.You were the one who found out Taehyun was on diet when it was unnecessary,you helped him. When Soobin hyung was stressing about being a worthful and good leader,you were the one who encouraged him the most. When Yeonjun hyung had insomnia,you sang him to sleep every night. You are beyond perfect for us. You will always be the best for us. Nobody,or nothing can replace you. Ever. Don't let those stupid haters effect you. Haters gonna hate, that's why they are called haters right? They are not worth of your beautiful tears hyung. It's okay to feel upset,sad. But it is not okay to think that we would judge you or anything. I'm glad you told me what's bothering you. We love you the way you are hyung. Don't change yourself,you are the most beautiful and precious when you are yourself.

Beomgyu couldn't stop his sobs after hearing those words. He didn't know he needed those words so much. Without saying anything he put his head on Kai's shoulder, wrapped his arms around his waist and started to sob loudly.

Kai just embraced him back. He knew he needed to cry his heart out.

After 20 minutes,Beomgyu calmed down. And said while sniffing:

-K-kai.

-Yes hyung?

-T-thank you.

-You don't need to thank me hyung. And we are going to have a talk with members too,okay?

-Okay.

                               ***

When you look into the dorm of Tomorrow x Together,you would see 5 boys sleeping together as they all are hugging the one with long wolf cut that day.

When Beomgyu talked with them,they couldn't help but started to cry.

Beomgyu also cried,but Hueningkai never left his side as he patted his back.

Beomgyu felt so happy and relieved.

Yeonjun hugged Beomgyu from back as he kissed his hair sometimes.
Soobin hugged him from front and put Beomgyu's head in his chest.
Taehyun was behind Yeonjun and he put his long arms both around Yeonjun and Beomgyu.
Meanwhile Kai laid on them and he rubbed Beomgyu's belly.

Beomgyu felt like crying from all the love he was getting.

He won't ever doubt the members love for him. He learned that instead of giving attention to the hate he gets, give attention to the huge amount of love people have for him.

-YAH KAI MY BELLY BURNS FROM ALL THE RUBBING!!! - whined Beomgyu.

-IT IS SOFT HYUNG IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

-KAI STOP MOVING YOUR FEET YOU HIT MY CHIN! - shouted Taehyun.

As those 3 bickered the two eldest just chuckled at their childish behavior. They were relieved that Beomgyu was okay now.

They were more than happy that they are like a family now again.

That day, at midnight you could only hear soft snores coming from the room.

They felt safe in one another's arms and each one promised to himself that no matter what happens always stay together.

To build a new tomorrow,together.

Word count:1240

I'm finished!!! Hope you like it, English is my 3rd language and I'm still not good enough. Please ignore grammar and spelling mistakes.🥺

And also,if the plot doesn't make sense, it's normal, it's my first time writing a fanfic.

Nobody is going to read this,I know,but i still hope you like it. <3