The Great Ping-Pong Scam

Start from the beginning

I had to drag my best friend away to prevent from lunging at the annoying girl.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tori came to the club room the next day

Tori came to the club room the next day. She managed to beat everyone at the ping pong match trial.

It was my turn and I was about to finally show her who the boss when I fell down after accidentally stepping on my shoelaces.

I glared hard at her when she did a victory dance of winning. I threw my paddle down out of rage before grabbing my phone out and started playing COD to kill people.

It's my way of letting my anger out without actually killing someone in real life.

It's a coping mechanism for me-

Beck came to me, picking me up and putting me on his lap while having his arms wrap around my waist.

Once she defeated Robbie (and Rex) on the last match, she look over at Jade with a wide and cocky smile. "Well?"

She looks up with a bored look. "You didn't make the team."

"What? I beat everybody."

I started muttering in anger, aggressively shooting anyone on sight on my phone. "I could beat your ass up if it weren't for my damn fall-"

"Baby girl, what did we talk about your cussing?"

I just frown, slightly pouting. "I'm not allowed to swear."

He just hum in agreement before snuggling himself on me.

"I don't care." I hear Jade says. I could practically hear her smugness when she told me that she found a loophole about the rules.

"According to the school website: When a student tries out for a sports team for which there is no coach, the team captain shall decide if the student is granted or denied acceptance to the team. And captain says denied."

Looking up slightly, I covered my mouth with a laugh after seeing Tori's shock expression. "But you can't-- You can't just-"

"Read the phone, Tori. Read the phone."

She grab Jade's wrist to stop waving thr phone in her face. "Don't you steal my phone-in-face bit." She push her hands away before walking off in anger.

"Ha! Get phoned!" I yelled out after her, causing everyone in the room looking at me with questioning looks.

"Get it? Because- You know-"

"I think you should leave the snarky comments to Jade." André says, patting my head.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤